Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you guys please stop saying ER?

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Elliot Rodger, or Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger, was a real man, a legend in fact, who suffered to the point of having no other option but to exact his ultimate retribution, as he called it (which he mentioned several times he didn't want to do). He is not an internet meme or a joke. He legit really suffered.

His family sucked beyond belief and has publicly rejected him. While he lived he was routinely bullied and humiliated, and after his death he's been massively misunderstood and misrepresented by people who didn't read his manifesto, or read it from a normie perspective. He was respected only one day: The day of retribution, because that day people feared him instead of laughing at him.

We're unironically the only ones who honor him, let's at least do it properly and not make a meme out of him. For starters, he's Elliot Rodger, not "ER".

Sure, as a codeword (eg. desERve, hERo, go ER) or in context when it's ok to abbreviate, it's perfectly ok, but to routinely refer to him as ER is just disrespectful imo. He's a fucking hero and people can't even be bothered to type his name properly when talking about him :feelsseriously:. If Elliot Rodger is too long just say Elliot, in this forum we all know what Elliot it is even if you say it out of context, but not ER....:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Just type more strings theory

Just type more strings theory
brocel, if you went ER would you want people in this forum to call you by your initials all the time, not even bothering to type out your name?

like i said, saying "hERo", "go ER" and shit like that is 100% ok in my book, but routinely calling him ER is not

Elliott sycophants are a fascinating bunch

Rereading My Twisted World, it’s really a fascinating book. Incel holy text if we ever had one

Keep getting triggered when we meme the only thing he's famous for. Snowflake.

I'm a gorilla, so no.

20200228 134324

He was respected only one day: The day of retribution, because that day people feared him instead of laughing at him.

This is an inspiration to all incels and battered.
Yes, maybe some of us call it Elliot Rodger, but others are lazy.

Fact that he killed fellow ricecels means I can't praise him. He failed.

You're a compassionate man, unfortunately, most people don't have this quality and virtue.

Have the society shown him some compassion he would never "go ER", or "go Elliot Rodger".

Fact that he killed fellow ricecels means I can't praise him. He failed.
They were probably incels, technically he did them a favor anyway.

I’m going to emigrate retard

They were probably incels, technically he did them a favor anyway.
If he shot them and put them down yes, but stabbing had to SUCK. He was worse on them than the few foids he got.

It'd be an honor but I don't think I ever will. Even if my looksmaxxing plan fails and I find myself without a purpose in life. I blame my parents for my inceldom, so ERing random people would be kinda stupid, but I also can't ER my parents because I'm emotionally attached to them despite the fact they suck. I guess I'll just :feelsrope:

You're a compassionate man, unfortunately, most people don't have this quality and virtue.

Have the society shown him some compassion he would never "go ER", or "go Elliot Rodger".
Normies who are watching this thread ... Are you reading every damn word? You get what you deserve, be understanding damn it.

All hail Saint Elliot.

If he shot them and put them down yes, but stabbing had to SUCK. He was worse on them than the few foids he got.
I wonder if Elliot was clearly thinking (he was autistic) what he was doing with them. Maybe it was something he came up with on the go? I don't know, but it was still beneficial, despite the pain. 50/50.

I like saying ER

I don't say his full name because I don't want to be on an FBI watchlist :feelsugh:

i will never stop saying "Go ER". It's too funny to say

I cant believe youre not a greycel

He will never be respected anyway. He was a pussy who never asked out any woman out ever and only complained about nobody ever approaching him. He would show up at parties, walk around through the people and then get angry no one was talking to him. He had an illness that caused to not understand how social interactions work, and that same illness led him to killing multiple people. He's not a traditional incel in the sense that a lot of us HAVE approached women and people and still haven't got anything out of it. A lot of us aren't even mentally ill, and comparing the average incel to ER is not accurate.

ER was the man but he’s only really the man because he went ER

Are you gay? didn’t read.

He will never be respected anyway. He was a pussy who never asked out any woman out ever and only complained about nobody ever approaching him. He would show up at parties, walk around through the people and then get angry no one was talking to him. He had an illness that caused to not understand how social interactions work, and that same illness led him to killing multiple people. He's not a traditional incel in the sense that a lot of us HAVE approached women and people and still haven't got anything out of it. A lot of us aren't even mentally ill, and comparing the average incel to ER is not accurate.
Nice to see that Incels are not only considered to be "creeps" or mentally ill persons nowadays, but it also spread and affects anyone none-chad, from any social class and social-behavioral position.

Social interactions changed a lot during the last 30 years, not to say that the last decade alone has seen tremendous turmoils in "social norms".
Yet, every country had its own customs and social norms, we see as spectators how Globalism has achieved its evil deeds.

Elliot Rodger is in fact respected here by many persons hence even some call him "saint" in an ironic way or not. His manifesto and youtube videos were very "twisting" for many Incels who have read/watched them. This very forum has been created as the consequence of his actions, like it or not. Furthermore, many if not most Incels wouldn't even know they are Incels - his actions totally created this "sub-culture" as the media spread it. I wrote it many times here, I've never supported what he did at the end. On the other side, his "retribution day" was a total failure, had he trained more, you wouldn't see 6 deads but dozens in chads-stacies camp, that's the "good side" of it, it could have been far worse, for us too (stigma). Nobody in this society cares about suicides or drug abuse which causes millions of deaths annually, but it's considered a "personal choice". Just in California, there are dozens of fatal road accidents each day, can we say for sure that it was an accident and not a murder-suicide disguised? No. People, unintentionally kill other people, even bystanders, sometimes in a very stupid way; just like some psychopathic cops are trigger-happy and await any opportunity to take the life of someone, often of an innocent person. It surprises me that despite the fact that many Incels are psychologically fragile, or not, that is an extremely rare occurrence to "go ER". Anyway, almost all of the mass-murders are not related to Incels, but to psychopathic people, career criminals, gangs and organized crime. Have I mentioned abortions, which is nothing more than the genocide of unborn babies?

Actually, mentally ill persons need more help and are far more often victims than perpetrators, to the general population, but also to the law. Being mentally ill, especially having autism, even as an inoffensive person, greaten highly your probability of being shot at and killed by the police, never forget it! Your chance of winning a criminal case is a lot slighter under current societal "norms".
Yes, indeed he had Asperger, social phobia and probably panic attacks as well, which kept him from entering into a group or having a friend; many Incels are struggling with it too. But, it's the society's responsibility to recognize and adapt behaviors towards such people, which is love and compassion, and not hatred and reject as it's the case nowadays.

Elliot Rodger, or Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger

ER just makes me think of Emergency Room or hesitantly stumbling saying "er..." so I agree we should drop the 2-letter initialism...

But how about EORR? That reminds me of the donkey who lost his tail from Winnie the Pooh who is chronically depressed (basically perfect incel mascot) so it seems perfect.

But then how would we put subliminal messagEs in ouR posts ?