Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you guys get white collar jobs in your country after 12th?

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

Officer
★★
I know it may sound dumb or stupid but I heard you can lay a job in tech in usa and other developed countries purely based on skills even if you don't have a degree.

Now my question is that is it same with other white collar jobs too? Beside doctor, lawyer and other fields is it possible to learn online at home for free and get hired in other fields too? Is it necessary to get Bachelor's degree or even masters to be employable or is skill enough? I'm obviously asking for high status jobs and don't tell me that tech industry is the Only exception (I'm not from west).

In my country you can't even apply for the job of a clerk or peon without showing 12th board or 10th board exam certificate. For guard it can get as low as 8th pass but showing educational qualification is mandatory for every job unless it is some blue collar private labour which is not associated with any organisation or company.

what job are you doing bhai

I have no idea because the jobs I plan on working is blue collar

afaik, that only applies to Silicon Valley and top 0.1% autists that only every study so they don't even have time to go to college

Either connections, experience and references or degree

Brown collar jobs don't require showers

Brown collar jobs don't require showers
Unfortunately I can't apply for the post of an army officer in my country cause it requires minimum GPA 4.50 in one and GPA 5 in another board exam of 10th and 12th to be able to apply for the post of an officer. But Unfortunately I got GPA 4.17 in 10th board so being an army officer isn't an option and I don't want to be a soldier.

Unfortunately I can't apply for the post of an army officer in my country cause it requires minimum GPA 4.50 in one and GPA 5 in another board exam of 10th and 12th to be able to apply for the post of an officer. But Unfortunately I got GPA 4.17 in 10th board so being an army officer isn't an option and I don't want to be a soldier.
You should have dreams of mediocrity bro and be a soldier!

You get to kill and/or die! What's not to love about that?

You should have dreams of mediocrity bro and be a soldier!

You get to kill and/or die! What's not to love about that?
Tell me about yourself, what do you do for work and how much do you make?