Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you guys feel sorry for normies who talk about their previous or current relationships?

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I really struggle with feeling sorry because in my mind I'm always like "at least you have something, i've had NOTHING and will have NOTHING until the day i die". Whatever their issue are, to me it sounds like a rich asshole complaining about non issues

When I hear a normie complaining about how much he misses his ex or he's just "not feeling the spark anymore" with his current gf, I feel like a homeless person listening to a home owner talking about how his life is though because his house isn't painted the right color

It always takes something extreme for me to feel sorry for a guy. Like if he gets divorce raped or cheated on etc

No. I dont feel sorry for any guy unless hes KHHV tbhngl.

No bro you're not supposed to give a damn that's natural

only in the case where they were left a widow. like, for example, if a bitch has a husband and has 3 kids then the husband died of a heart attack in his sleep. then my coworker is bitching how she misses her husband. in that case i can feel for them

but if its just a case where he cheated and she is complaining that he cheated but she still wants him back then yea i just zone out

I knew one retard that kept bitching about his ex and he kept saying shit like YoU dOnT kNoW HoW dEpPreSsion fEeLs LiKe :feelsseriously:

only in the case where they were left a widow. like, for example, if a bitch has a husband and has 3 kids then the husband died of a heart attack in his sleep. then my coworker is bitching how she misses her husband. in that case i can feel for them

but if its just a case where he cheated and she is complaining that he cheated but she still wants him back then yea i just zone out
Oh yeah the widow part is legit. I've always felt sorry for blue skies media on youtube, his wife died. Dude was happy af before and now he's been rotting for a decade and getting rejected left and right
I knew one retard and that kept bitching about his ex and he kept saying shit like YoU dOnT kNoW HoW dEpPreSsion fEeLs LiKe :feelsseriously:
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

No. Fuck normies. Why would I care about their lives? Every time I hear a normie talking about having sex it physically hurts me.

No, of course not. They should appreciate that they even have had sex in the first place. They are also weak minded for caring about female validation.

Absolutely not.
I knew one retard that kept bitching about his ex and he kept saying shit like YoU dOnT kNoW HoW dEpPreSsion fEeLs LiKe :feelsseriously:
Relatable. Normies really have the audacity to think they have it worse than us and complain. Just laughable nonsense.

Why should I feel sorry for someone who would make fun of us if they pressured to do so?

Yeah bro I'll go up to a homeless starving person rn and tell them how fucking awful my last meal tasted and how shitty it made me feel :feelsseriously:

It'S BEtteR tO NeveR haVe LoVeD ThaN beInG RejeCteD

I really struggle with feeling sorry because in my mind I'm always like "at least you have something, i've had NOTHING and will have NOTHING until the day i die". Whatever their issue are, to me it sounds like a rich asshole complaining about non issues

When I hear a normie complaining about how much he misses his ex or he's just "not feeling the spark anymore" with his current gf, I feel like a homeless person listening to a home owner talking about how his life is though because his house isn't painted the right color

It always takes something extreme for me to feel sorry for a guy. Like if he gets divorce raped or cheated on etc

You said it all

Definitely not. It’s like complaining to an African kid that you got a medium instead of a large

Nope. Whatever "pain" they endure at least they got to have a foid for however long it lasts.

No, they are feral animals to me.

Don't care about Normie,Chad or Foid problems, only Incel problems I care for, fuck everyone else.

Only if they haven't found anyone else since and have been shunned by previous "friends" since.