Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you get permabanned for foid worship?

SociallyStupid

SociallyStupid

Banned
-
I really would like to post something which I am not sure falls under foid worship or not, so I would like to know if, if it fell under it I would be permabanned or just receive a warning?

I really would like to post something which I am not sure falls under foid worship or not, so I would like to know if, if it fell under it I would be permabanned or just receive a warning?
you should.

Only Margot Robbie worship is allowed

You should be but mods do whatever they want

Nah it’s just warning worthy really or not really enforced all that strictly cuz then users complain we’re being like reddit.

Most users here are fois worshippers, they have 2D or 3D foid avis and sometimes even dedicate entire posts to how beautiful their "goddesses" are. No one really seems to give a shit

Just post it man. No one gives a fuck honestly.

Post it in The Sewers.