Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you get an online job with an accounting degree?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
From a community college that pays atleast 40k.

Probably, but there will be competition depending on the specific job and you're going to a community college. :blackpill:

probably. @based_meme @AfricanIncel check reddit for better answer

probably. @based_meme @AfricanIncel check reddit for better answer
WTF are you tagging me for, brocel? I don't work in HR or some shit. :feelshaha:

@Zer0/∞ Take some time out of your day and research this online, buddy boyo.

Mix of online and in office

It's possible because the work is digitized but most accounting jobs are done in person and require a bachelor's degree, and the competition for remote jobs is much higher.Not all companies offer remote work and some are hybrid so it will depend on a case by case basis. It's better to do an online accounting program online and get a CPA (certified public accountant) certification from an online university than get an associates degree from a community college. Make sure to brush up on your algebra and basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills.

I also thought about enrolling at a community college, but became interested in working in software development remotely, and saw the barrier of entry was easier compared to other fields in the sense that you don't need a degree, so If I'm not able to get a job working in front end, I will consider enrolling at a community college and studying IT or a skilled trade like security analytics, lab technician work or welding.
I want to get a BBA in Accounting.

You should enroll at a community college and get your associates first then transfer those course credits to a designated bachelors degree program at a four year university to save money and acclimatize yourself to being in school again.
That's the plan, I want to transfer to Baruch

I did that shit in high school and first year of uni and it was fucking boring and hard man, I would probably off myself if I had to do accounting every day for a living.