Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you feel how over it actually is?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Back a few years ago, shit like pepe, wojak, virginity, circlejerking were jokes (later realized they were copes) for me. I would browse shit like 4chan and 9GAG and make posts about urequited love and tfw no gf. I cared at that point but I wasn't so obsessed with it. I would watch guys like Eggy and ReviewBrah and have them as idols. I thought "If Eggy got laid then I have hope". But as time passed that hope started to die.

Growing up, I started experiencing first hand the harsh reality of the blackpill. Rejection after rejection, failure after failure, Chads getting all the girls, rotting at home while others lived. My world of cope started collapsing. It was no longer 2013. It was 2016. 3 years went by just ike that and I realized that my life is getting wasted. I couldn't see it before because I was high on copes.

In a matter of months my whole reality changed. I realized that I'm an ugly friendless KHV subhuman who was in denial for years. ReviewBrah, Eggy and most 4chan members are NOT virgins. They were getting laid while I rotted. Things were bad and I couldn't see it. If it was over back then, now it's 10 times worse.

Bad genes just waste your life. They incapacitate you by depriving you of sexual freedom. The more you stay virgin the worse is gets. I did not consiously realize it but my subconsious did and I just deteriorated without realizing it. This isn't a joke. Time flies faster than we think. If this keeps up we will be here for our whole lives. It was, is and will always be OVER. There is no escape.

Why stay in this world trying to fight against nature and somehow escape inceldom? Just give in and embrace the pill, accept the truth and end it!

jagged0 said:
Why stay in this world trying to fight against nature and somehow escape inceldom? Just give in and embrace the pill, accept the truth and end it!

Yes the rope is the only solution

jagged0 said:

It's very hard to bring yourself to ending it imo, this is coming from someone who attempted but was intervened and hospitalized around 9 months ago. It's against our human nature to suicide, it has to take A LOT of bad shit to have to come to that.

Anon said:
Back a few years ago, shit like pepe, wojak, virginity, circlejerking were jokes (later realized they were copes) for me. I would browse shit like 4chan and 9GAG and make posts about urequited love and tfw no gf. I cared at that point but I wasn't so obsessed with it. I would watch guys like Eggy and ReviewBrah and have them as idols. I thought "If Eggy got laid then I have hope". But as time passed that hope started to die.

Growing up, I started experiencing first hand the harsh reality of the blackpill. Rejection after rejection, failure after failure, Chads getting all the girls, rotting at home while others lived. My world of cope started collapsing. It was no longer 2013. It was 2016. 3 years went by just ike that and I realized that my life is getting wasted. I couldn't see it before because I was high on copes.

In a matter of months my whole reality changed. I realized that I'm an ugly friendless KHV subhuman who was in denial for years. ReviewBrah, Eggy and most 4chan members are NOT virgins. They were getting laid while I rotted. Things were bad and I couldn't see it. If it was over back then, now it's 10 times worse.

Bad genes just waste your life. They incapacitate you by depriving you of sexual freedom. The more you stay virgin the worse is gets. I did not consiously realize it but my subconsious did and I just deteriorated without realizing it. This isn't a joke. Time flies faster than we think. If this keeps up we will be here for our whole lives. It was, is and will always be OVER. There is no escape.

only younger kids wont understand this. not sure at which point it happened with you, but for me reality changed upside down in 1 moment, after coping for many long years, thinking just like you, that something wil get better, than im not retarded, so why the fuck those others are getting laid and im not, it should happen soon. Coped that my friends didnt get laid too much so i can still catch up, coped that bunch of online people i spoke with also didnt get laid, and that shit was too comforting untill the day everything came crashing down.

Physical attraction decides relationship, simple as that, she either likes u or not. You cant make her do it by the amount of effort you put out, eg callin on dates, sendin present, tellin jokes, she decides if you are sex worthy and rs worthy in first 5 seconds of seeing you.

Don't shit on ReviewBrah. He's one of us.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0H1VkCYmYY[/video]

dr-problematic said:
only younger kids wont understand this. not sure at which point it happened with you, but for me reality changed upside down in 1 moment, after coping for many long years, thinking just like you, that something wil get better, than im not retarded, so why the fuck those others are getting laid and im not, it should happen soon. Coped that my friends didnt get laid too much so i can still catch up, coped that bunch of online people i spoke with also didnt get laid, and that shit was too comforting untill the day everything came crashing down.

Physical attraction decides relationship, simple as that, she either likes u or not. You cant make her do it by the amount of effort you put out, eg callin on dates, sendin present, tellin jokes, she decides if you are sex worthy and rs worthy in first 5 seconds of seeing you.

Looks are everything. The older you get the more you realize how true it is. If you are not getting laid then you are ugly. Simple as that. If most men have sex and you don't then you cna be sure it's you looks holding you back. Sex isn't rocket science. If she wants your genes, your sperm she will fuck you with pleasure while her monkey brain thinks she will have your kids.

What was the moment that changed everyhting like? For me, it happened in increments. It was small blackpills each day that gave me the truth.

KyloRen said:
Don't shit on ReviewBrah. He's one of us.

ReviewBrah is a troll. He is playing a character. No fucking incel would put so dedication into youtube vids or have the balls to take videos of himself in the firdt place.

I'm not even 20 and I know that it's basically over.

Facade said:
I'm not even 20 and I know that it's basically over.

Wish I thought like that when I was your age.

yes, i can feel it in my raging blood.

Anon said:
Wish I thought like that when I was your age.

Well some people realize it sooner and others later. I have always looked many years younger than I actually am. There isn't a single girl who wants to date a manchild(physically)

I'm an adult trapped inside a child's body

incelman said:

know dat feel. agepill is the hardest to swallow.

It's over for nosecels.