Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you ever forget about blackpill?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
is there a way to forget about blackpill? I feel like even after ascending you’ll still be blackpilled because you understand human nature. Not gonna lie I wish I was bluepilled again. Blackpill makes me depressed it’s a consistent reminder that life is garbage.

If you get amnesia maybe

There is no going back after being black pilled.
The black pill gave me freedom and made understand all the rejections, bullying that i was growing with so i am in a peace of mind mode.
The black pill made me stop seeking female and human validation in general and only search for my own validation looksmoneystatusmaxing or other good copes.

not the blackpill is making you depressed, your shitty live is

not the blackpill is making you depressed, your shitty live is
Exactly,if he was a chad he would not have any reason to be here, and he would of gotten more chances in life because of looks.

Exactly,if he was a chad he would not have any reason to be here, and he would of gotten more chances in life because of looks.
If I was chad then I wouldn’t be blackpilled to begin with

Absolutely not. In my final round of health and financial self-improvement I developed an immediate oneitis for what was basically the toilet option in the beginning of my life's save file. Looksmatch(both mutts), soy/personalitymatch, she even had similar autistic traits as me. Practically me in pink with a vagina. However I had always kept the blackpill in the back of my mind, knowing despite all our similarities, the odds were way stacked against me. I almost felt the bluepill creeping up, wanting to make me believe "muh she's my soulmate" but in my brain the truth cannot be overridden.

Of course the blackpill came to collect, she blocked me on all socials I had back then, and i gave up on femorrhoids entirely after that :society: Gonna maintain my health(mostly alt-day fasting) so I can keep coping comfy though. It still felt crushing, but the blackpill reminds me it's not my fault in the end. To paraphrase a certain TV host, "Blackpill can be a blessing, if you let it be."

Absolutely not. In my final round of health and financial self-improvement I developed an immediate oneitis for what was basically the toilet option in the beginning of my life's save file. Looksmatch(both mutts), soy/personalitymatch, she even had similar autistic traits as me. Practically me in pink with a vagina. However I had always kept the blackpill in the back of my mind, knowing despite all our similarities, the odds were way stacked against me. I almost felt the bluepill creeping up, wanting to make me believe "muh she's my soulmate" but in my brain the truth cannot be overridden.

Of course the blackpill came to collect, she blocked me on all socials I had back then, and i gave up on femorrhoids entirely after that :society: Gonna maintain my health(mostly alt-day fasting) so I can keep coping comfy though. It still felt crushing, but the blackpill reminds me it's not my fault in the end. To paraphrase a certain TV host, "Blackpill can be a blessing, if you let it be."
Inceltv is a blessing to the blackpill community

Yeah, there's a way.

Get brain damage.

How can i forgot about life herself ?

If you forget the blackpill you never believed in it in the first place. Blackpill is plain truth.

Forgetting the blackpill is a form of Coping aka choosing to believe in a Lie rather than the Truth

These conflicts always remind me of the first Matrix movie. Neo was ultimately able to handle the truths of the pill, while Cypher had a hard time coping with his new reality.

In the movie Cypher meets with an agent, and asks to be bluepilled again, so it can be assumed that it is possible to revert back somehow.

However, in terms of real life. I think that there’s not really an equivalent. The best you are able to do is delusionmaxx and simply try to stop thinking about the blackpill through distraction. Think about simple addition as an example. It is a crucial building block for describing the world around you, and you’re not ever going to forget it unless you have some sort of illness. Like you’re not going to wake up one day and truly believe that 2 plus 2 equals 5. It’s practically impossible to detach yourself from these fundamental understandings that make up a huge part of daily life.

No, once you become aware of the truth, you have to live with it forever

So the solution is to kms

Only with drugs

Blackpill is only eye-opening to normies who don't live in a self-contained isle of misery and isolation. This life is all I've ever known.

It's everywhere around you unless you seriously delude yourself it's an impossible task.

hm if you somehow got into a relationship you could perhaps delude yourself into thinking that all this was bullshit makebelieve and that you were wrong about women. until she enevitably does something shitty / leaves you in which everything would come flooding back ten fold.

also women are suspecious of blackpillers in the first place. lets say you do get a girlfriend somehow and you ask her to stop shaking her ass on tiktok and instagram and texting 50 guys on messenger she will become upset with you and say you are toxic. so most likely it wouldnt last long even if you do manage to do this. youd have to essentially live in a lie with her because if she found out you actually knew about the shit they do that they think they are experts at hiding then she will say you are an abuser, toxic etc

only with ascension, heavy drinking, being high off my ass, and maybe a bit of lobotomy. :feelsjuice:

I already drink. I think it helps cope my way out of blackpill sometimes