Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you even imagine not needing a job and not worrying about money?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For one second there I imagined it. And it's like I actually believed I was living that for a second. It felt like all my worries melted. It's like I was actually free. I could relax and unwind. Life was beautiful for a tiny second.

I'm not even wageslaving now and I'm still tense because of the fact that I'll have to do it in a few months to a year.

I wish I could at least be self-employed. But that's such a myth and a lie. It's so incredibly unlikely to start your own business and actually succeed. Especially in a shithole 3rd world country, but it's not like it's much easier in a 1st world country. Damn, why am I so stupid, why is my head clouded and numb? Why can't I figure out a way to not be a slave? Why can't I have one god damn talent that's worth something?

That's what being a woman means
full

free money would be nice

I think having a successful business that provides value (which honestly is nearly impossible), would be best

i'd probably just be a letter carrier if i didn't have to worry about income

Wageslaving makes me want to rope

I don't need to imagine, I'm a neet

Money is everything. You go to school + college for 20 years just so you can have a shot at wagecucking for another 40+ years. Everything we do is to earn money.
I wish I could have a free $1000 a month. I'd stay in my room for the rest of my life and just consoom media all day.

That will be good ngl

I'm actually not sure how much worse wageslaving would be than NEETing. Obviously one is ideal, but it's not like I enjoy anything anyways

In a theoretical situation: one option is wageslaving but I'm able to drugmaxx, the 2nd option would be NEETing, but recreational drugmaxxing of any form would be impossible

The former would be compelling