Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you even fathom NT chad life?

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Be NT - you never need to worry about sounding dumb or awkward. Your interests align with other normies and chads, thus ensuring a massive circle of friends

Be GL - you automatically get a pass due to looks halo. Women would rarely reject you. You have that animal magnetism.

Easy Gains - Your hormones and metabolism are optimal, making training yield quick results. You easily become ripped and your social skills hook you up with the best roid dealers.

Excellent Mental Health - Your healthy banter with your bros and lack of bullying make you well adjusted. You can take on all life challenges and come out on top.

You're a Sex God - your superior DNA and hormonal balance put you in another league when it comes to size, semen output, and stamina. You never need to worry about embarassing situations in bed. You may worry that you will hurt smaller delicate vaginas but they get used to it.

You Have Excellent Genes Overall - You retain a good hairline throughout your life. You have decent to excellent height and frame. You are not prone to degenerative mental illness or dementia. You and stacy pass on your genes to a progeny that lives on for thousands of years, while forgetable turds that can't get laid are deadends.

I just can fathom the easy mode setting. It must be pretty sweet being born like that.

Last edited:
no muscle for a gunshot wound tbh.

But if it's a military chad he can scope you off from several hundred yards
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Rice armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

No I can not. As an Incel everything I say and everything I stand for is actually bullshit in normies eyes because they hate everything about me, it goes far beyond my looks.

They can't openly call me out for being ugly since that would somehow interfere in their "preaching tolerance" bullshit, so they call me out for everything else which includes my ideas, my beliefs, my decisions and and and.

Tbh two of those things are result of being good looking

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Rice armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
It's over

No I truly cannot, none of those 6 things listed apply to me at all

Being chad is the ultimate mogging in life. Imagine being virtually perfect in the sexual marker, as well as not having to worry a single day about bills, and similar bullshit because your looks/physicality open doors for you.

I won't lie, I wish I were a chad. It fucking sucks being a genetic dead end.

And if some ITfag sees this and thinks we idealize mythic chads. Consider guys like Dolph Lundgren or Henry Cavill. Hell even at the more common level it's the all-state QB with the head cheerleader gf the marine that got several war medals

My younger brother is GL but not NT at all so I’ve seen a funny combo come from that. He starts screaming and crying whenever he messes something up since he’s a perfectionist but foids his age think it’s endearing that he's so passionate or whatever so he gets off easy

I get somewhat easy gains all thanks to my mesomorph bodytype. I'm also average when in comes to mental health.
My only problem is my below average face.

As an autist no I cannot

chad’s must go to hell

sure its not hard to see it. did you not go to school with those types?

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

its just like living in a whole different world. we'll never be able to fathom it

Maybe on some level I can try to imagine it
It's still a different universe to me