Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can you die by smashing your fucking head against the wall

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
saw a couple 1 hour ago

im fucking spasming

got no weed no benzos. i need to smash something FUCK MY LIFE

I punch things. Try that.

Maybe, with enough determination and sheer power.

saw a couple 1 hour ago

im fucking spasming

got no weed no benzos. i need to smash something FUCK MY LIFE
When I was young I puched all the glass out in the windows in some flats I lived at.

Another time I attacked by flat mates for with a sword and axe. I moved out shortly.

Anger and rage get you nowhere and can bring about your sudden death or incarceration.

Might sound purile, but going for a run or doing some weights might help. Avoid alcohol!!!

Try walking about crying a lot and at least get it out of your system. Nothing wrong with crying alot and complaining that your thing is too small or somthing. You have a right to express yourself, you need to mark this time.

Maybe organise a cry in at your town hall, cry a lot and masterbate maybe? I'm joking, but the principle is true, you have a right to have your issues heard.

I once decided that I was going to petition that all young girls at the beach where rubbish bags so I dont have to be offended seually by seeing their lithe bodies that I will never touch. you have a right not to be offended by thoughtless couples that have no concern for those less fortunate. It is they that should make room, not us. The meek shall inherit the earth, and the rich and powerful with live in shame af their grandeur. Or something like that.

Yeah, I've had issues with my fist before as well.

Any old furniture?
Refrigerator?

i punch the door 90% of the times but its thick and wooden so it still stands

29550288_2005148862836654_315387111_n.jpg
29345090_2005149549503252_1613543956_n.jpg

punched nose weeks ago
rhbAAC7.jpg

You will probably will not able to deal enough damage because of primitive self preservation instinct.
You can eat eat your poops or inject potassium chloride though, they are affective enough. My advice would be to stop contemplating about suicide.

You will probably will not able to deal enough damage because of primitive self preservation instinct.
You can eat eat your poops or inject potassium chloride though, they are affective enough. My advice would be to stop contemplating about suicide.

he he

should i try to "find happiness" in other things in life while im at it

got no weed

:feelsmega::feelswow:

When this happens to me i try to relax as much as i can. Do you have or have access to any kind of anxiolytics? If not, you can try with brews...

he he

should i try to "find happiness" in other things in life while im at it

Dont find or try to pursue happiness, it is pointless. Pain and suffering is the norm of the life, you accept and embrace it to live a true life.

Try walking about crying a lot and at least get it out of your system. Nothing wrong with crying alot and complaining that your thing is too small or somthing. You have a right to express yourself, you need to mark this time.

This. Sad but true.

The meek shall inherit the earth, and the rich and powerful with live in shame af their grandeur. Or something like that.

kek

No, you can't die if you smash your head against the wall.

Of course you effing can. Is this thread real life?