Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you change your subrace with surgery?

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
Honestly, I'm just curious, I look germanic and I don't want to change it but I find white subraces quite interesting, so if you have white skin anyways can you change your subrace? For example, going from mediterranean to nordic or vice-versa. I've heard of a nordic guy that change his whole face to look asian, but I think becoming asian is easier, the subtle differences in the white subraces must be more complicated.

No, your race is in your DNA, but you can change your "surface-DNA aka appearance"

Skin bleach and perm is prolly the cheapest way to go for blackcels, I’m currently doing it.

I am not interested in becoming chad nor changing my subrace. All I want to is look normal that's all.

I can. My facial features are what I call “off-white”, meaning I look mostly European-descended, but non-white traits are evident on my eyes and nose. Surgery would give me a more Mediterranean appearance, but will not make me Chad (i.e. I’m short and I have a narrow jawline)

Tl;dr - I can go from mixed to Mediterranean