Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you build muscle/get toned legs just with badminton?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
It requires jumping,endurance and sprints, it does looks to be quite a balanced leg workout, and sure, pro athletes might not look muscular but that’s because being lightweight allows them to be more consistent/efficient at pro levels, but what about normal dudes? how much would your legs grow if you maintain a caloric surplus? It should theoretically train, every type of muscular fiber right? Take a look:

0B9F742C B627 4674 B91A 054BEA035280

And before you say, ”just squat and deadlift bro” my answer to that is, I need to train heavy cardio and I don’t want to fatigue my core strength (and my central nervous system) and compromise my upper body training by doing leg training with weights.

It also seems to be one of the safest sports out there, even safer than tennis because the matches are shorter (but more intense per unit of time) so your knees suffer less stress (this is the same reason why sprinting is safer than jogging), also I wont get my nose fractured if that little plastic ball hit my nose (unlike say… tennis again xD)

What do you think bros?

You're not gonna grow your legs doing badminton
If your goal is endurance why would you even want to grow your legs?
And btw with cardio you will fuck up your upper body gains even harder but if you're having fun, who gives a fuck about gains? Just do what's fun

Last edited:
maybe? try rock climbing or cycling, those are better for quads and overall leg development

I already told you, do squats and deadlifts with twice your body weight. Leg extensions too. Lunges. And eat a pound of lean meat a day. That's what it takes to grow, not calisthenics and especially not a gayer version of an already gay sport.

That's what it takes to grow, not calisthenics and especially not a gayer version of an already gay sport.
Badminton might not be enough to grow legs, but it's definitely going to help him grow a vagina if that's his goal:feelskek:
I already told you, do squats and deadlifts with twice your body weight.
Seriously though, twice his body weight? What if he's 90kg dude? You expect a newbie to squat 4 plates? :feelskek:

You're not gonna grow your legs doing badminton
But casual soccer players have bigger/more toned legs than the average person, and no, casual players don’t do weighted squats and deadlifts, they are just normies that want to have some fun
And btw with cardio you will fuck up your upper body gains even harder
Unfortunately ALL my body fat goes to my belly :dafuckfeels:,I need every trick in my toolbox to remove as much fat from there as I humanly can
rock climbing
Already doing it, my favorite sport so far :feelsokman:
If your goal is endurance why would you even want to grow your legs?
I am interested in cardiovascular endurance, I don’t care about being efficient in a weight/musculature ratio
I already told you, do squats and deadlifts with twice your body weight. Leg extensions too. Lunges. And eat a pound of lean meat a day. That's what it takes to grow, not calisthenics and especially not a gayer version of an already gay sport.
Dude… have you ever heard about the testosterone budget and the overclocking of the central nervous system (CNS)? If not, Take a look at this book (free pdf link), @Vrthraghna also take a look

Dude… have you ever heard about the testosterone budget and the overclocking of the central nervous system (CNS)? If not, Take a look at this book (free pdf link)
No, I'm not reading a book. If you want big/strong muscles, hit the gym. I'm dumb like that but I've been lifting and martialartsmaxxing for 15 years and I know hundreds of guys at every level of fitness. You're overthinking shit, especially for a "normal dude"

Hit the gym, exercise every body part at least once a week, do your cardio, eat a pound of lean meat a day and in a couple of years you'll be top 1% in fitness. No overthinking necessary, just show up, do your workout, eat your gruel, get enough sleep, repeat. It's so simple even a moron like me could do it.

No, I'm not reading a book. If you want big/strong muscles, hit the gym. I'm dumb like that but I've been lifting and martialartsmaxxing for 15 years and I know hundreds of guys at every level of fitness. You're overthinking shit, especially for a "normal dude"

Hit the gym, exercise every body part at least once a week, do your cardio, eat a pound of lean meat a day and in a couple of years you'll be top 1% in fitness. No overthinking necessary, just show up, do your workout, eat your gruel, get enough sleep, repeat. It's so simple even a moron like me could do it.
8C70FC46 1B5B 48D6 AB9C 2DA4B115B3C4

9D70E908 3E82 492C 8DD4 838598D30075

2E681704 73EF 4C0E ACD2 C0F3B4073F04

77C232FF E6B1 4C18 A298 704F858A552B

Read just this then

Nah, too long, don't care. I have build every muscle in my body to be way above average and at the same time I could perform martial arts competitively (though I never competed). I know dozens of guys who have done the same or better.

Do your sets, eat your chicken, sleep 8 hours a night and do it for years. There's nothing more to it.

What if you could be bigger? What martial art are you doing?

Start biking and lifting. Can you commute by bike?

What if you could be bigger? What martial art are you doing?
MMA stuff, BBJ, wrestling and striking.
Your question was how to build muscle in the legs and the answer is heavy squats and deadlifts. If you want muscles, then build them in the most effective way. If you don't want muscles, then what's the point of this thread?

Your question was how to build muscle in the legs and the answer…
That was no my question don’t put words in my mouth

If you don't want muscles, then what's the point of this thread?
I want a nice balance between the health benefits of cardiovascular training while remaining as aesthetic as possible, it’s not simple dude, I just don’t want to get big and end of the story, in that case the best road for that is injecting and training like a bodybuilder
Start biking and lifting. Can you commute by bike?
Streets are too dangerous in this shithole, too many thieves and bad drivers/not enough bike lanes

Last edited: