Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you be racist to white people?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
Do white people actually get offended by anything :think:

i dont see why...

they literally are the neutral race...
their skin is a halo...

white supremacy boi

I don't get offended because I'm not a bitch, but yes you can. Media has had an anti-white sentiment for years, and one of the two major political parties in America is strictly anti-white. We are being phased out.

racism -> Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
So yes you can be racist towards us.
But the difference is that white will not be offended by that.

You can because whites have privelage. Ethnics get offended because its like rubbing salt in someones wounds or spitting on them when they're down

I guess, but it's really more like resentment than racism. Ethniks generally don't hate whites, most are just jealous and wish to be them.

lol whites are the most hated people on the planet
Lol at believing this.

whites are the race everyone loves to hate

whites are the race everyone loves to hate
The kind of hate they get is mostly light hearted: "Haha whites like mayo sandwiches". The kind of hate ethniks get is more along the lines of "go die in a ditch you subhuman"

Incels who think you "can't be racist to whites" deserve to be incel.

It's like when I'm awful to females. They just laugh because I'm insignificant garbage to them.

yes and yes and you sound like an idiot.

Low IQ thread.
Ofcourse you can be racist to white people.

Yes, you can. Idiot. :lul:

I don't get offended because I'm not a bitch, but yes you can. Media has had an anti-white sentiment for years, and one of the two major political parties in America is strictly anti-white. We are being phased out.
This.

Of course you can. But whites aren't little crybabies about it. Also a lot of whites are sadly self-hating cucks and mixers.

Also, go to South Africa and then say there's no such thing as racism against whites.

whites are literally the best race.
How can you get offended by something that's not true coming from someone inferior :feelsbadman: I'm not being racist, im not even white.

You make fun of whites for slavery. They get real guilty about this. It is their only true weakness.

Also a lot of whites are sadly self-hating cucks and mixers.

Wonder who could be behind this?:think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

There are also alot of white worshiping, self-hating ethnics here though. I truly don't understand it.

nah I Dont think you can be racist to white people. racism is a systemic thing if you get me

Wonder who could be behind this?:think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

There are also alot of white worshiping, self-hating ethnics here though. I truly don't understand it.
World cup 2018 day 8 5072836904353792 5732694713434112 ssw1

Just saw this Google banner, completely ridden with racemixing propaganda. No couples of same race, only mixed ones.

I could open a new thread about it but I'm afraid it could be considered race-baiting, so I'm just quickly posting it here. Thoughts?

View attachment 22703
Just saw this Google banner, completely ridden with racemixing propaganda. No couples of same race, only mixed ones.

I could open a new thread about it but I'm afraid it could be considered race-baiting, so I'm just quickly posting it here. Thoughts?
People should be separated by race into their own countries/area. This is truly disgusting. Lol France is so cucked though.

People should be separated by race into their own countries/area. This is truly disgusting. Lol France is so cucked though.
I wholeheartedly agree. You can be friends with people from different races just like you can with people from different countries, but separation would be 100% better.

JFL at people who get buttblasted about the Apartheid when the end of it was 1000 times more bloody, murderous, troublesome and gory than it was. It's the epitome of feelings > reason.

I wholeheartedly agree. You can be friends with people from different race just like you can with people from different countries, but separation would be 100% better.

JFL at people who get buttblasted about the Apartheid when the end of it was 1000 times more bloody, murderous, troublesome and gory than it was. It's the epitome of feelings > reason.
To add, people wonder why Japan is so safe. I wonder if it has anything to do with having an almost completely homogeneous population :think::think:

This
Race-mixers deserve death

To add, people wonder why Japan is so safe. I wonder if it has anything to do with having an almost completely homogeneous population :think::think:
japan is not safe anymore there are too many rapists and mruderous american soldiers and foreigners now

japan is not safe anymore there are too many rapists and mruderous american soldiers and foreigners now
Most Japanese "rapists" are just gropers.

Sorry to hear that Japcel. But you prove my point, the japs aren't committing the crimes, its americans/foreigners.

Most Japanese "rapists" are just gropers.
na u dont understand i browse a lot of Asian naitonalist forums and they keep posting dialy articles of refugees and coons raping and harassing women

You can, doesn't mean they'll all get offended though. Depends on the person.

na u dont understand i browse a lot of Asian naitonalist forums and they keep posting dialy articles of refugees and coons raping and harassing women
Refugees? I thought Japan had denied pretty much all applications.

yes you can be racist to POL(Person of Light)

I can trigger whitecels with one sentence :lul:

>open fire
>Japan
Funny joge :lul::lul:

Unless you're addressing the American troops there.
Yeah I tend to forget that people can;t get guns most places. Meanwhile I can run to the range a 10 minute drive from my house and buy a rifle, handgun, or shotgun. :heart:

Yeah I tend to forget that people can;t get guns most places. Meanwhile I can run to the range a 10 minute drive from my house and buy a rifle, handgun, or shotgun. :heart:
I wish Brazilians (who are big in copying the US in everything) would copy that. Here only the state and the criminals have (LOTS of) guns.

I wish Brazilians (who are big in copying the US in everything) would copy that. Here only the state and the criminals have (LOTS of) guns.
But it's illegal for the criminals to have those guns? How did they get them? Surely banning guns works! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: