Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you be incel as a good looking manlet?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Are all manlets incel because height is everything?

Are all manlets incel because height is everything?
No they are simply not good looking enough facially to make up for their lack of height. Being neurotypical is also an important factor. I've seen plenty of good looking NT manlets with gfs.

A manlet white cel can ascend hard in his teens till his mid 20’s.

No they are simply not good looking enough facially to make up for their lack of height. Being neurotypical is also an important factor. I've seen plenty of good looking NT manlets with gfs.
“They’re outliers bro, stop cherry-picking. Height is law!”:soy::soy::feelstastyman:

Yes absolutely. My face isn't ugly but above average from what I've been told. I'm just a cute nice little boy still. Like a puppy. Meanwhile the few women that have told me I'm attractive have conveniently married or only fuck tall men. And I've seen plenty of tall ugly men getting chased by whores. Funny huh?

Depends on their frame. I've seen manlets with child like frames, even though one had peak facial features in no world would he ever get a gf.
if(frame: childlike) height>face
if(frame: normal) face>height