Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can you be considered an incel if you have never tried?

Vyn

Vyn

I was born and my life was over
★★★★★
Some dudes here have never even talked to a woman before, but how do you know it’s over? I know some will say I’m ugly and autistic, but how are you sure that you’re an incel if you have never tried before? Unless you are extremely ugly/giga autist you should try imo

technically yes but i would say no. once you try thats like your official its over.

Dogpill
me when i try

Yes. Some people have so much anxiety and trueceldom that you can't expect them to try. Take intellau for example. Also if people are laughing at you for your inceldom, then of course you won't have the self-esteem to try.

Yes. Some people have so much anxiety and trueceldom that you can't expect them to try. Take intellau for example. Also if people are laughing at you for your inceldom, then of course you won't have the self-esteem to try.
True true, but what about dudes that can but refuse to because « Muh I’m too ugly bro »

Some dudes here have never even talked to a woman before, but how do you know it’s over? I know some will say I’m ugly and autistic, but how are you sure that you’re an incel if you have never tried before? Unless you are extremely ugly/giga autist you should try imo
The "in-" prefix in "incel" pretty much excludes people who don't try anything ever. Those are shut-ins, hikkikomori, basement dwellers, depressed, schizos, autists etc. but not really "incel".

What ties all these guys and incels together is the condition of being OMEGA MALES, that is, males with zero social appeal (no substantial money, low status, no genetic giftedness etc.) that normies deem okay to bully for sport (target practice, social proof etc.) and are systematically excluded from social life.

absolutely when it’s obvious it’s over. Like a 5’2 asian with crouzon’s syndrome and a 2 incher

absolutely when it’s obvious it’s over. Like a 5’2 asian with crouzon’s syndrome and a 2 incher
ofc but you’re taking an extreme example brah, let’s say it’s you, have you tried before? I heard you were legit above average chink but you struggle cuz you’re a chink

The "in-" prefix in "incel" pretty much excludes people who don't try anything ever. Those are shut-ins, hikkikomori, basement dwellers, depressed, schizos, autists etc. but not really "incel".

What ties all these guys and incels together is the condition of being OMEGA MALES, that is, males with zero social appeal (no substantial money, low status, no genetic giftedness etc.) that normies deem okay to bully for sport (target practice, social proof etc.) and are systematically excluded from social life.
:feelsokman:

ofc but you’re taking an extreme example brah, let’s say it’s you, have you tried before? I heard you were legit above average chink but you struggle cuz you’re a chink
body and dick my face is average-above average up close bit because of my shit fat distribution on my cheeks it looks like a 2 from far away. I’m gonna leanmaxx though and yeah I’ve tried and gotten rejected countlessly, even had the cops on me once.

Ive only tried 2times and I dont want to humiliate myself again

At a certain level like say a combination of 2/4
-ugly
-short
-autistic
-chink
And you’re truecel

body and dick my face is average-above average up close bit because of my shit fat distribution on my cheeks it looks like a 2 from far away. I’m gonna leanmaxx though and yeah I’ve tried and gotten rejected countlessly, even had the cops on me once.
Brutal

True true, but what about dudes that can but refuse to because « Muh I’m too ugly bro »
Rare they're actually like that, usually it's mentalceldom, autism etc. or constant ridicule that kills the self-esteem. Because no-one would forgo trying to pursuing a woman voluntarily and instead choosing to complain on a forum.

With those dudes who can but don't, I think that they can be incels. E.g. for people like me who get openly get mocked for being short there's no point in trying.

It depends tbh.

More often than not, the answer is usually no: Since by the objective term, an Incel is someone who desires a relationship which implies that they even tried.

However, if someone is genuinely that unappealing looks-wise or has been treated so badly by others(especially foids) due to their looks, height, autism, etc. than ofc. they still are clearly Incel, and basically trucel. Some users he write that strangers in public recoil at them & give them glares, and we also have a few who are under 5'6 which is turbomanlet tier.

So genuinely no, most who haven't asked a foid out are arguably non-incel: However in cases of trucels, turbomanlets, giga-autists or schizos, etc. I'd say they have a valid reason to have not done so.

Rare they're actually like that, usually it's mentalceldom, autism etc. or constant ridicule that kills the self-esteem. Because no-one would forgo trying to pursuing a woman voluntarily and instead choosing to complain on a forum.

im too high IQ to try. truecels who try are delusional.

It depends tbh.

More often than not, the answer is usually no: Since by the objective term, an Incel is someone who desires a relationship which implies that they even tried.

However, if someone is genuinely that unappealing looks-wise or has been treated so badly by others(especially foids) due to their looks, height, autism, etc. than ofc. they still are clearly Incel, and basically trucel. Some users he write that strangers in public recoil at them & give them glares, and we also have a few who are under 5'6 which is turbomanlet tier.

So genuinely no, most who haven't asked a foid out are arguably non-incel: However in cases of trucels, turbomanlets, giga-autists or schizos, etc. I'd say they have a valid reason to have not done so.
Agreed 100%

How can you try when it never began.

With those dudes who can but don't, I think that they can be incels. E.g. for people like me who get openly get mocked for being short there's no point in trying.
I see

If you're so ugly that foids and men laugh at you when they walk past you like they do with me, then yes. It would be stupid for me to approach a foid. Why would I humiliate myself like that?

If you're so ugly that foids and men laugh at you when they walk past you like they do with me, then yes. It would be stupid for me to approach a foid. Why would I humiliate myself like that?
So they laugh at your face/height? Giga brutal

It depends tbh.

However, if someone is genuinely that unappealing looks-wise or has been treated so badly by others(especially foids) due to their looks, height, autism, etc. than ofc. Some users he write that strangers in public recoil at them & give them glares, and we also have a few who are under 5'6 which is turbomanlet tier.

Such as in this case:
Like a 5’2 asian with crouzon’s syndrome and a 2 incher
Agreed 100%
Unless you're genuinely that ugly, autistic, or turbomanlet or some awful combination of the latter two, combined with maybe being Rice or Curry in the West & you have more or less trucel-status even if you facially aren't.

Other than that, you at least need to try a few times. I'd also say you should try at least once or twice after you turn 18-19 since that's when your face is mostly developed. Technically, it doesn't stop changing until you're 22-23 I think but still.

Such as in this case:

Unless you're genuinely that ugly, autistic, or turbomanlet or some awful combination of the latter two, combined with maybe being Rice or Curry in the West & you have more or less trucel-status even if you facially aren't.

Other than that, you at least need to try a few times. I'd also say you should try at least once or twice after you turn 18-19 since that's when your face is mostly developed. Technically, it doesn't stop changing until you're 22-23 I think but still.
-I’m 5’10
-diagnosed autist
-3/10 face
-Chink
It’s beyond hopeless

-I’m 5’10
-diagnosed autist
-3/10 face
-Chink
It’s beyond hopeless
Brutal, except for the height that's around averageish and isn't bad considering you're a chink.

I've said this before, but Ethnics(non-blacks & non-whites) who are 6'0 are more likely to be fakecels than a White, Black, or Mutt who is that height since it's much much less common for ethnics to be around that height. Plus, Whites & Blacks are already expected to be around that height.

6'2 is where tall starts for Whites & Blacks
6'0 is where it starts for Ethnics, mainly Rices & Curries.

Other than that, you at least need to try a few times. I'd also say you should try at least once or twice after you turn 18-19 since that's when your face is mostly developed. Technically, it doesn't stop changing until you're 22-23 I think but still
Agreed once again

You can never approach a foid and still be treated like complete shit by them, for example, moving away from you, if you are anywhere near them or hating being in a group with you in college, for collegecels.

You can never approach a foid and still be treated like complete shit by them, for example, moving away from you, if you are anywhere near them or hating being in a group with you in college, for collegecels.
I see

Over due to you being diagnosed autist and chink
Chinks on average are the most autistic in behavior, in the sense that even if they are NT their behavior mirrors that of Autists more.

They're the only race ahead of us Whites in this manner, mainly NWE.

Over due to you being diagnosed autist and chink
exactly I can still make friends irl and a lot of the reason I’m ugly is because of extremely bad facial fat so maybe if leanmaxxing goes well I could get a prostitute and a good job so I can live a good life with copes I’ve given up on ascension conpletely.

exactly I can still make friends irl and a lot of the reason I’m ugly is because of extremely bad facial fat so maybe if leanmaxxing goes well I could get a prostitute and a good job so I can live a good life with copes I’ve given up on ascension conpletely.
Not bad, whats your current body fat percentage