Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you be blackpilled and the same time still be nice?

A

AsianScarfaceIncel

Greycel
Sorry being a nice guy is just in my genes

Yes, why not?
You just suffer the environment.

I'm nice. One thing I do get when people don't see my face is how nice I am.
Then again I think it's due to I don't care much about myself anymore.

This cucked gynocentric world is screwing us out of normal human experience and you think we can be nice. JFL.

Why is it that even here this question can be asked? Blackpill is NOT a synonym for hate. It's only rationality.

You can. Iam a nice guy. When i call women whores, its just a factual statement and not out of hate.
This. If a foid actually was nice to me genuinely and was interested in me genuinely, I wouldn't be disgusting to her.
Wouldn't simp for her, but I wouldn't go out of my way to be a dick.

Sorry being a nice guy is just in my genes
If by nice you mean courteous, then I do that too (even though I rarely get it back-suifuel), but if you mean nice as in being a SIMP or being fake, then no that's cucked. Life's not long enough to occupy it pleasing others.

yes but not the bluepilled simp kind of nice.Blackpill rules.

This. If a foid actually was nice to me genuinely and was interested in me genuinely, I wouldn't be disgusting to her.
Wouldn't simp for her, but I wouldn't go out of my way to be a dick.

volcel if you do.

da
If by nice you mean courteous, then I do that too (even though I rarely get it back-suifuel), but if you mean nice as in being a SIMP or being fake, then no that's cucked. Life's not long enough to occupy it pleasing others.
based.

Why is it that even here this question can be asked? Blackpill is NOT a synonym for hate. It's only rationality.

I don't mean they hate, it's just that they're more aggressive and I just probably can't do it that way.

Rarely?

Of course, you'll snap one day though ;)

I try to be nice

I dont see where those two things are incompatible. Being nice is just a part of your personality, and you also understand how things work.

I'm not mean to women, at least not to their face. But as soon as I turn around I insult them under my breath.

"Thanks for my reciept... *whisper* you cum guzzling skank"

I'm nice to people who deserve my niceness.

just be yourself bro