Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you be an incel under the age of 18?

osas7800

osas7800

PROUD GREYCEL
★★
im wondering about this question, looks and nt is genetic that means it can affect teens too

entirely possible. but most incels are mentacels and poorcels. so they'd have to be either giga autsitic, giga mentally ill, giga short (less than 5"6) or giga ugly (3/10 or less). finances may be sorted at an older age.

Incel no, Blackpilled yes

Yes you can be involutarily celibate under the age of 18

Yes, i was 5'2'' throughout high school and extremely autistic. Everyone was weirded out by me despite me not really doing anything wrong.

So, yes.

In my opinion yes

Only obvious monsters

We were all high schoolers/middle schoolers before so yes

If you never got invited to playdates, then you're inkwell. That's the general rule of thumb.

Yes, if females are disgusted by you. I knew I'm incel since 12

im wondering about this question, looks and nt is genetic that means it can affect teens too
You can be an incel but not in the way you think. Sure they are losers but arguably they still got time to fix their wrongs and normiemax, plus coming onto this forum before 18 does more harm than good to them.

Try self-improvement and let’s see how it turns out. If nothing ever changes you are the incel.

Keep in mind that people like chads never need to improve and yet still receive attention from women and respect from men. This world is not fair.

I think you should wait until you are like 23 or something before calling yourself an incel. There are so many minorcels crying how they are 14 and incel :feelshaha:

I dont see why no. Most are done with puberty at that age and its unlikely to see a great change in bone structure or height