Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can you be a plane pilot and incel

Mfw someone posts a retarded thread:

1B5B402B 2A7E 4FA5 B878 63A771535706

No, being a plane pilot requires you being highly skilled. If you were highly skilled you wouldn't be incel

You can learn how to fly a plane , but they will never trust you with a plane.

What does piloting a plane have to do with not being able to get laid?

What does piloting a plane have to do with not being able to get laid?
I assume Op want's statusmaxxing by being a pilot. Pilots are usually good looking chads !!!

I will say yes. Since the low-cost boom, pilots aren’t necessarily all that status or money maxxed. Andreas Lubitz was a low-tier normie chincel with a terrible eye area and a mentalcel.

No, professional pilots have tons of money and status and are mostly NT.

Last edited:
yeah probably, just have good eyesight and don't be a literal retard and you should manage

true, he and the Skyking are legends
they're like the complete opposites of each other but they both shared a common vision: going out with a bang and being sick of this society

OP. Are you planning 9/11 2?

Found footage of OP 4U

Last edited:
Stop making low IQ threads you fucking retard

I dunno man. All those hot stewardesses!

if you are competent enough you should go for it

"Are you a incel?" is one of the questions on the application. JFL if you think you can lie about it because they will know.

Of course you can. You can discover gravity law and still be incel. And you can get captured by the law and become a chad model for your famous slayer mugshot

Hey bby ever had sex in a plane?:chad::chad::cool:

Bait thread tbh