Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you actually learn to be charismatic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I've been watching some charisma on command on YouTube and I've wondered how many people actually become charismatic after learning from his videos. I think their is a large genetic component to charisma that cant be learned. Like how fast you think and how sociopathic you are.

charisma = face

I think that you can be some charismatic by practicing, we all had that travel guide in school which was ugly but cool

Sorry I can’t learn mandible bone and hunter eyes

I've wondered how many people actually become charismatic after learning from his videos.
btw most of his "tips" are bs you can just guess from practice. If your job involves talking in public you inevitably become better at it.

I think some personality traits are so linked to your DNA it's impossible to change certain aspects of yourself, unless you're good at being double faced (being fake)

You cant change your personality and nature, you are born with those things. However there are probably aspects of speaking you can improve in through practice.

You cant change your personality and nature, you are born with those things. However there are probably aspects of speaking you can improve in through practice.

You obviously can change your personality. People are fluid and they grow and evolve throughout their lifetime. You can be shy and unmotivated in your teenage years and be charismatic and outgoing in your 20’s. You just have to unlock the potential that’s lying dormant in all of us.

You can't learn charisma. Especially not from a fucking youtube video made by chad

Kind of. You can learn social skills, and charisma = social skills + looks.

Highly doubt it.

I believe it can come naturally with age and experience... To some extent.
I have talked to some very charismatic older gentlemen that according to them they where the exact opposite growing up. I believe people like that become charismatic in their 50s and 60s. Even though those guys are not what you would call good looking they behaved in distinguished fashion. They where confident in their movements and the way they talked. So I guess that a large part of being charismatic is to be comfortable in your own skin before you move on to anything else.

Get a job where you have to be charismatic, like a bartender. You'll learn on the job.

I've been watching some charisma on command on YouTube and I've wondered how many people actually become charismatic after learning from his videos. I think their is a large genetic component to charisma that cant be learned. Like how fast you think and how sociopathic you are.
If you are an extrovert, yes.

If you are a introverted dark triad type, conditional yes. You can fake confidence and come off charismatic but it's draining so you can't do it for long.

Otherwise, no. Normal people don't learn how to socialize from YouTube. Think about it. In high school even the nerds had their own friend group/clique or at conventions where nerds gather and socialize. If you can't amass a solid friend group by just being then it's over.

No
Charisma with no face is just cringe.
Plus its confirmed that personality treats are transferred through genes so ıf your father wasnt at least a normie you will never be socially non-awkward