Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can yellow/white sharia work?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
And I don't mean the cucked version of Islam practiced by some Asians/whites but ISIS style hardcore sharia.

ISIS is right about women

Whites are too soft tbh they could never implement it. Even if they did they would just take pity on women again and reverse it.

it would revert back to right now just like it did hundreds of years ago with strict religious law. Only way to cure the female problem is replacement.

I don’t know

Whites would have to stop being soy first. Which won't happen

20200428 204936

No.

Do you really think that polygamous societies work out for men like us?

This is stupid.

I think Indonesia does something close to that.

No.

Do you really think that polygamous societies work out for men like us?

This is stupid.
Only the elite get to have multiple wives which is fine because unlike Chads there aren't millions of them.
I think Indonesia does something close to that.
Nah they're cucked, their women worship white and Arab cock.

Material conditions, not ideology, determine behaviour.

Ideology is not a precursor to behaviour; but a post-factual justification for past actions or current culture.

Rarely do people fully follow what their religion or ideology fully preaches, people start believing in something if it fits their preconceived notions. Or what you see mostly is people claiming they are Christian or Muslim but they simply interpret their religion to fit their own personal beliefs, rather than viceversa.

Last edited: