Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can women even love the same way men can?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34767
  • Start date
Deleted member 34767

Deleted member 34767

Low testosterone = over
-
It just seems to me that women fight to the death for the most alpha, narcissistic, high testosterone, high status, tall male to display around as some sort of trophy to make other women jealous and so that they can feel feminine ('they are deeply insecure about themselves'). The shame of dating their average looksmatched normie is so high that they would rather stay celibate or become lesbians/bisexual/dogpilled.
I don't think a women can ever genuinely love you if you are sub8. Discuss.

No, only men love unconditionally

Women can't genuinely love period.

Women's version of love always comes attached with the expectation of receiving resources or a visually attractive male.

Whereas men on average just want another person to love and share their life with

Found the fakecel!
Probably someone's alt. Anyone who mentions sub8 is definitely trolling or was banned in the past.

Aren't literally a teenager? And you're calling me a fakecel. Jfl
Yeah, I'm 16, whats your point exactly? Normies do have sex, if you are a fucking normie, you are not incel, simple as that

Yeah, I'm 16, whats your point exactly? Normies do have sex, if you are a fucking normie, you are not incel, simple as that
16 years old self proclaimed incel loool

16 years old self proclaimed incel loool
Yes, because I'm ugly, never kissed a girl and live in the most hypergamous generation, I think these are enough reasons to call myself incel, also no matches and success on dating apps and talking to women.

You don't need to be like 50 to be an incel, you just need to be rejected by women, due to a factor you don't have control over

Yes, because I'm ugly, never kissed a girl and live in the most hypergamous generation, I think these are enough reasons to call myself incel, also no matches and success on dating apps and talking to women

A 16 year old kid shouldn't be doing dating apps. It's ridiculous that you're wasting your precious time as a teenager rotting here instead of looks/social maxxing.

A 16 year old kid shouldn't be doing dating apps. It's ridiculous that you're wasting your precious time as a teenager rotting here instead of looks/social maxxing.
I can larp as 19, so no problem.

Precious time of what? I already tried, I've went to uni parts, bars and nightclubs, it didn't work. I'm here for a reason, because I tried and I failed, just because of my looks.

Are you one of the guys who believe teen foids aren't hypergamic?

Aren't literally a teenager? And you're calling me a fakecel. Jfl
Nigga is 15 lmao. I like how literally no one has ever called him out for it yet they bullied @JohnWickCel to self harm for being 15

Nigga is 15 lmao. I like how literally no one has ever called him out for it yet they bullied @JohnWickCel to self harm for being 15
15... men don't stop growing until their 20's. Calling other fakecels. Loool. Most 15 years old are not have orgies.

Love doesnt exist.

15... men don't stop growing until their 20's. Calling other fakecels. Loool. Most 15 years old are not have orgies.
He also thinks height doesn't attact foids which should tell you where his IQ level is at

He also thinks height doesn't attact foids which should tell you where his IQ level is at
young, tall''cel'', lmao. Filthy fucking zoomers man.

Women can't love they don't have the capacity for it.

Last edited:
Women can't genuinely love period.

Women's version of love always comes attached with the expectation of receiving resources or a visually attractive male.

Whereas men on average just want another person to love and share their life with

Probably someone's alt. Anyone who mentions sub8 is definitely trolling or was banned in the past.
Sub8’s me

Women only love men under 6ft.

MANLET = FAKECEL

Just because you just want that, doesn’t mean most people think like that. It’s incel coping thinking we would be any different than how Chads or women would act if we were given the opportunity.

Found the fakecel!
young, tall''cel'', lmao. Filthy fucking zoomers man.
As much as I disagree with "sub8 law" being a 15 tallfag youngcel yourself discredits you from calling others fakecel tbh

As much as I disagree with "sub8 law" being a 15 tallfag youngcel yourself discredits you from calling others fakecel tbh
I'm ugly, and face plays a much bigger role than any other characteristic when it comes to inceldom, and 5'10 is average, tall is 6'1 and above.

Also, I'm not 15

:yes:
I'm ugly, and face plays a much bigger role than any other characteristic when it comes to inceldom, and 5'10 is average, tall is 6'1 and above.

Also, I'm not 15
Oh, you just turned 16? My bad

Answer: No.

(Of course, although men can love, they're foolish to do so, as "love" is created by hormones and is both artificial and temporary). Relationships in the modern era are so fucked up because men let "love" blind them into becoming dim-witted romantics who dedicate their lives to m'lady. Meanwhile, the women are busy looking for their next Chad.

For women, chad>dog>lesbian>ugly animal>normie guy>incel.

No but most men can't love women either. That's why you see Chads subconsciously pumping and dumping and normies clinging onto love because chad has options but the normie don't so he can't let go of his women so easily because that's all he'll ever get in his life and he cope with "love".

No wonder you see cucks forgiving their women after getting cheated on. Deep down they know that they don't have any other option other than facing loneliness. You'll never see a Chad putting up with a womans bullshit.

Foids dont love the way men do, their "love" has a very selfish backround. They only "love" you for what you can give to them(shelter, food, protection, modern- money and status), that's their love. The only woman who loves you realy and unconditionally is your mother:cryfeels::blackpill:

there are biological differences by gender for each role, but there's no accessible information that is not heavily skewed regarding this.