Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can whites be incel?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
LPmlnVS.jpg

Even manlet whites are desired by Indian femoids.

yes its only over for sub3 whites and i doubt most whites here are sub3

The look in her eyes. It's over.

Yes, I'm the living proof of that

She's looking at him in a mocking disrespectful way lol, if you get that look from a whore while yelling at her you aren't getting laid.

only if you are legit ugly. i have seen numerous times irl whites who are 4/10 with ethnics or other low tier whites

Fuck ill ltr her in a second

Every single ethnic in the UK deserves to rot in a mass grave.

Yes if theyre really ugly.

She's looking at him in a mocking disrespectful way lol, if you get that look from a whore while yelling at her you aren't getting laid.
I think you're mistaken, that look is clearly her lusting for his genitals.

I think you're mistaken, that look is clearly her lusting for his genitals.
This. She has the look of ovulation.

Check the other photos in context https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9AYExCXsAAyo8c.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9CbhTEXgAEMTcR.jpg I think she just has a slutty face so her smiles always look flirty, but she is disrespecting him by smirking while he spergs out at her.
She's smiling the whole time. She was just waiting for the racist white guy to have her way with her, provoking him.

Last edited:
nope, whitecel == fakecel

She's cute. Look at the way she's looking at him though.

For a fringe community of rejects there's sorta a lot of fakcel claiming, although I know most of the time it's jokes with the prevalence of race and ethnicity discussed I'm sure that some is true. An incel is an incel, I'm probabaly a 4.4/10 but pair that with my mental problems and my 0 status which brings me down to a 1.5/10

This. Autists can't tell what emotion in eyes means.

Why are Incels always being mean to Whitey's like me :'(?

If you think she's looking at him with lust you have some serious autism.

TSH?

Lustful women smile and have wide eyes like in the OP. What emotions do YOU think she is conveying?

Snobbish superiority. You can see how she thinks she's above him.

Snobbish superiority. You can see how she thinks she's above him.
The classic snobbish superiority expression is to not even look the 'lowborn' in the eyes. This girl is gazing into the white manlet's soul.

They say Irish Catholics or Gaelic Irish were the negros of Europe, I don't know, I tend to think I am better than Eastern Europeans due to having such a famous history.

Hive mindedness and refusing to think logically instead of letting your emotions talk you into thinking that whites have it easier too, allows multiple ethnics in this forum to believe what only the most severe idiot would believe on his own

Hive mindedness and refusing to think logically instead of letting your emotions talk you into thinking that whites have it easier too, allows multiple ethnics in this forum to believe what only the most severe idiot would believe on his own
It's a cope to blame race. It's easier than to admit that they're simply subhuman.

yes white or no, fact still stands that if you are sub 5 and autist its over.

I thought all incels were white

She's looking down on him. It's ORGE for manlets.

I'm just as invisible to ethnik females as I am to white females. No more of this "Just be White" nonsense

I'm just as invisible to ethnik females as I am to white females. No more of this "Just be White" nonsense
ethnics in the west have a huge supply of desperate gl whites, u need to go to asia for jbw

A necrobump of a dumb thread.