Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can we talk about how screwed zoomers are? In everything?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Zoomer girls are chad only in almost every case, they refuse to touch normie zoomers. They will have to wageslave every day to afford a crap apartment. They are growing up in the most censored cucked time in history. And the worst part is, is that a good chunk of them realize it. But they can't do anything so they either kill themself or drown in whatever media or drug or booze they can find to dull the pain. I can't even imagine how good they'll be as employees since a lot not only do not want to work, but will get into arguments with their bosses and have no skills whatsoever.

Don't be like that then. It sounds like zoomers are screwing themselves by not wanting to work and being argumentative.

The censorship and cuckery isn't their doing though. But this can be resisted.

TBH it gets crazier when zoomers can't study and have to cope with mcdonald's crap wage. Suposedly it's their fault because they don't further develop themselves, and they begin to constantly repeat the mantra of "Improvement" ( As always society isn't at fault).

Zoomer girls are chad only in almost every case, they refuse to touch normie zoomers. They will have to wageslave every day to afford a crap apartment. They are growing up in the most censored cucked time in history. And the worst part is, is that a good chunk of them realize it. But they can't do anything so they either kill themself or drown in whatever media or drug or booze they can find to dull the pain. I can't even imagine how good they'll be as employees since a lot not only do not want to work, but will get into arguments with their bosses and have no skills whatsoever.
The perception I get is that Zoomers are overall more career driven and ambitious than the generations that came before them because they have to be in competitive job and dating scenes tbh

The perception I get is that Zoomers are overall more career driven and ambitious than the generations that came before them because they have to be in competitive job and dating scenes tbh
Competition is crazy my parents can't comprehend it honestly.
But with such competitiveness there are bound to be even more who fail/lose the game of life aka people like me and other gen Z's on this forum.
Just look at Tik Tok I wanna kms everytime a tik tok chad pops up holy shit.

Some are but most aren't even trying for various reasons.

Things will get harder for each passing generation, yet breeders are still keen on bringing new life into this increasingly hopeless world.

And a competitive and even unfair society stems from overpopulation, too much people in this world won't let create places for everyone, and science/technology improvements makes harder for people to keep it up with their paces. Thence top IQs are rewarded, since society think that they will be their solution to a dying world's problems

But with such competitiveness there are bound to be even more who fail/lose the game of life aka people like me and other gen Z's on this forum.
It was the same with Millenials tbh
If you are in college you've probably overheard how people are constantly talking about getting a job isn't as easy for people these days as it was for their parents, that nothing is guaranteed and you have to work for it, that you can't choose a bullshit major but have to think about one that's going to specifically help you in your future career, that you have to grind and be at the top of your game to even being considered at a company and the like.

Some are but most aren't even trying for various reasons.
A lot more NEET guys in Gen Z? Based tbh

And a competitive and even unfair society stems from overpopulation, too much people in this world won't let create places for everyone, and science/technology improvements makes harder for people to keep it up with their paces. Thence top IQs are rewarded, since society think that they will be their solution to a dying world's problems
With automation looming I have a feeling that the reason natalist and liberal immigration policies are still stressed in western countries is that they are trying to make sure there are still enough young people being born that can pay into social safety nets like social security, medicare and keep those systems funded at least for the Boomer and Gen X generations that want to retire at some point.

I also think past science/technology improvements that were easier to accomplish are making a lot of easier innovations and discoveries out of reach for the average person and so there isn't as much obvious innovation in science/technology. That might be why AI and neural networks have been employed so much in the recent decade to try and solve more complex problems that couldn't be solved without the help of computers.

Last edited:
It was the same with Millenials tbh
If you are in college you've probably overheard how people are constantly talking about getting a job isn't as easy for people these days as it was for their parents, that nothing is guaranteed and you have to work for it, that you can't choose a bullshit major but have to think about one that's going to specifically help you in your future career, that you have to grind and be at the top of your game to even being considered at a company and the like.

A lot more NEET guys in Gen Z? Based tbh
More or less. For various reasons, they're just planning to avoid having to slave away for as long as possible. Most of the guys don't want to because they think it's pointless.

based digicel

More or less. For various reasons, they're just planning to avoid having to slave away for as long as possible. Most of the guys don't want to because they think it's pointless.
Foregoing college in favor of technical school is a go to strategy for many younger guys I've seen but it still doesn't offer steady employment and requires a lot of hard physical labor so at some point it seems most guys are still expecting they'll have to go to college at some point.

Foregoing college in favor of technical school is a go to strategy for many younger guys I've seen but it still doesn't offer steady employment and requires a lot of hard physical labor so at some point it seems most guys are still expecting they'll have to go to college at some point.
Nope, people who enter technical/community college want something affordable and that doesn't affect working schedules. People skip over college because academic plan is too heavy with the current educational paradigm of a "networked society".

Last edited:
Nope, people who enter technical/community college want something affordable and that doesn't affect working schedules. People skip over college because academic plan is too heavy with current the current educational paradigm of a "networked society".
Yeah but for the sciences and math it still seems like the traditional academic plan of 4 years is still the go-to option tbh
There has been debates about dropping some prerequisite course requirements in degree programs to free up time for students to look for internships and job opportunities but it hasn't been widely implemented from the last I could tell ngl

They should fire the jews that invent these names for generations. Totally fucking stupid.