Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can we take down IT from within?

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
There are more and more threads against "femcels" on IT:

hE6rf2S.png

They are usually not as highly upvoted and often have an upvote rate of 60-70%. However, there are clearly many men there who see themselves as enlightened centrists who think that femcels are just as bad incels etc. You know the crowd, "I want REAL equality, but I'm not a feminist".

Some of these commenters are borderline incel. Sometimes, they even use incel lingo - such as complementing other comments with a remark like "High IQ" - or they ask in a passive aggressive manner why their thread against femcels is not higher upvoted, usually resulting in another egalitariancel with something like "People still believe that femcels are better than incels" and shit like that.

Personally, I think that begging for an egalitarian "truce" in the face of misandry and toxic femininity is pathetic and despicable. I have more respect for a woman who simply hates non-Chad men, than for non-Chad men who beg for a kind of truce and beg her to hate "femcels" just as much.

Anyhow. I think there will be more and more infighting among the IT crowd. If it weren't for that Brazilian NEET, the sub would be pretty dead anyway. But I think we will see more and more clashes and conflicts between the cunts who simply hate all low-status men, and incels-in-denial who want to be good little pro-equality cucks but also want "equality" and want to hate on "femcels" "body shaming" men for having a small dick.

IT could go down just like American/ized neo-atheism went down over this conflict between women and fedoras.

If you have a reddit account to spare, I encourage you to occasionally post something against "femcels" from subs such as FemaleDatingStrategy or trufemcels.

The more infighting among our enemies, the better for us.

I'm sorry you no get reply
CE3769E6-0BB3-45C5-91E2-FE4215229D99.gif

Man I dont care what the IT fags say or do I just wanna cope In here in peace. If they wanna waste their time looking at everything we say here and make fun of us then so be it but they should remember that time is an expensive currency.