Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can we normalise suicide?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
People treat it like it’s this horrible thing but in reality it’s that persons choice. If you compare it to abortion you realise the “my body my choice” argument only works for suicide because abortion kills something that isn’t your body. I only view suicide as a choice people get to make when they want to. Some people argue it’s a permanent solution to temporary problems but couldn’t the same be said about abortion or transitioning?. Also we don’t know if they are temporary problems. They could last till the day you die.

I think our society has put to much emphasis on life and living a “normal” life so we’ve given up personal freedoms to do so. All this is is a cultural tabu, i grantee there was cultures in history where suicide was common practice for one reason or another.

Personally i see suicide as the end result for my life no matter what. Not for an emotional reason but because that’s the only way I’d want to die. I want to cope here for a few years until my digital footprint or some other mistake, catches up to me in one way or another then I shall kill myself.

If you compare it to abortion you realise the “my body my choice” argument only works for suicide because abortion kills something that isn’t your body
they don't care. Reality for them, and reason, is what please foids the most.

they don't care. Reality for them, and reason, is what please foids the most.
Oh yeah dude foids don’t give a fuck about ugly men killing themselves. I see them laughing about it on TikTok.

I was more so referring to normies

No, that's cucked. ER for defranchised men This is what should be normalized. It would be a form of eugenics in which the incel's blood would be paid for with Chads and foids. (In videogame)

Yeah and society should normalise Euthanasia on every country

No, that's cucked. ER for defranchised men This is what should be normalized. It would be a form of eugenics in which the incel's blood would be paid for with Chads and foids. (In videogame)
How tf are you getting away with saying this shit? Does Morocco have 0 hate speech laws?

How tf are you getting away with saying this shit? Does Morocco have 0 hate speech laws?
Of course there are laws, but only if you go against the royal family or are an Islamic radical, a real one and not just larping.

Of course there are laws, but only if you go against the royal family or are an Islamic radical, a real one and not just larping.
That makes sense. You’d be put to death for speaking against Islam in those sorts of countries.

Still crazy that you can threaten to go ER and post the next day LOL

People treat it like it’s this horrible thing but in reality it’s that persons choice. If you compare it to abortion you realise the “my body my choice” argument only works for suicide because abortion kills something that isn’t your body. I only view suicide as a choice people get to make when they want to. Some people argue it’s a permanent solution to temporary problems but couldn’t the same be said about abortion or transitioning?. Also we don’t know if they are temporary problems. They could last till the day you die.

I think our society has put to much emphasis on life and living a “normal” life so we’ve given up personal freedoms to do so. All this is is a cultural tabu, i grantee there was cultures in history where suicide was common practice for one reason or another.

Personally i see suicide as the end result for my life no matter what. Not for an emotional reason but because that’s the only way I’d want to die. I want to cope here for a few years until my digital footprint or some other mistake, catches up to me in one way or another then I shall kill myself.
Agree. But if you ever kill yourself please live stream it so I can archive it and put it in a mixtape

That makes sense. You’d be put to death for speaking against Islam in those sorts of countries.

Still crazy that you can threaten to go ER and post the next day LOL
Even if I had agents behind me they know I am larping. My Life is quite depressing. :dafuckfeels:

Agree. But if you ever kill yourself please live stream it so I can archive it and put it in a mixtape
I’d do that but it would be quite a boring livestream.

If I do I’d want yall to spam it in incelphobes inboxes :feelskek:

Oh yeah dude foids don’t give a fuck about ugly men killing themselves. I see them laughing about it on TikTok.

I was more so referring to normies
they don't care either they just learn : :soy: suicide is bad mmkay, if u wanna suicide I have to signal you and send you to psychiatric hospital mkayy.
As you said the sentence "my body my choice" in order to justify abortion is retarded as she is destroying another body inside her, not her own.
So if it can still be used today as a way of defending abortion it clearly shows that the reality or reason is just irrelevant to them. What matter is to defend their interest no matter with what bullshit they come up with.
And for the public policy about suicide, they are meant to keep you wageslave obviously.

they don't care either they just learn : :soy: suicide is bad mmkay, if u wanna suicide I have to signal you and send you to psychiatric hospital mkayy.
As you said the sentence "my body my choice" in order to justify abortion is retarded as she is destroying another body inside her, not her own.
So if it can still be used today as a way of defending abortion it clearly shows that the reality or reason is just irrelevant to them. What matter is to defend their interest no matter with what bullshit they come up with.
And for the public policy about suicide, they are meant to keep you wageslave obviously.
Normies don’t care about logic. They run of taboos that don’t need a reason:
- pedophillia bad (no scientific reason, solely based on cultural taboos)
- racism bad (no real definition of racism. They apply racism to everything)
- homophobia bad (despite homosexuality being bad for society)

If you compare it to abortion you realise the “my body my choice” argument only works for suicide because abortion kills something that isn’t your body.
If you hold spiritual beliefs (which I doubt without offense) your body is a carnal envelope that belongs to a higher entity, sacrificing or altering it would be similar to those who resort to abortion. This is one of the major problems of our society, which has succumbed to the ideology of secular religions such as liberalism, communism and Nazism, resulting in an unparalleled suicide rate because it rejects any notion of metaphysics and relies on earthly qualities such as materialism.

If you hold spiritual beliefs (which I doubt without offense) your body is a carnal envelope that belongs to a higher entity, sacrificing or altering it would be similar to those who resort to abortion. This is one of the major problems of our society, which has succumbed to the ideology of secular religions such as liberalism, communism and Nazism, resulting in an unparalleled suicide rate because it rejects any notion of metaphysics and relies on earthly qualities such as materialism.
Cold

It's already being normalized... look around you, dude. All these antinatalist baby killers are trying to pass laws a legitimize euthanasia because they don't value life themselves. These are the same people that want incels dead. I don't believe there should be a universal-go kill yourself-program... I mean, wtf's the point of college / getting a job then? Who would be left to create all this shit? Idk... this is some evil ass libfag shit. Mental illness shouldn't be treated in such a non-chalant way imo, it's fucked up.

The reality is that the mind of a suicidal person has a narrow view of the world, just like Cartesian atheists who only swear by science. The suicidal person is stuck in a dark room with ideas of despair that prevent him from considering other possibilities. The least we can do is prevent him from doing so, so that he can reconsider his choice. There are a multitude of mysteries in the universe that are not observable to the naked eye, but most people are stupid and need tangible proof to believe because they lack abstract thought.

It's already being normalized... look around you, dude. All these antinatalist baby killers are trying to pass laws a legitimize euthanasia because they don't value life themselves. These are the same people that want incels dead. I don't believe there should be a universal-go kill yourself-program... I mean, wtf's the point of college / getting a job then? Who would be left to create all this shit? Idk... this is some evil ass libfag shit. Mental illness shouldn't be treated in such a non-chalant way imo, it's fucked up.
I mean... yes, it suits "them" just fine that people go to euthanasia booths of their own free will without having to force them to do so in order to regulate the world's population and do that famous carbon footprint a favor.

I think in many ways it is normalized. Men commit suicide in vast numbers but nobody really cares about it. Its kind of the same thing when news push articles like "25% of homeless are now women and this is alarming."

If you're a guy and you commit sui then nobody cares. In fact society rejoices because most men aren't needed anyway. Women don't want most men and the labour force doesn't need you either.

Most recent policies in politics are about reducing carbon at all costs, what people aren't told honestly is that the way they are reducing carbon is by reducing the amount of consumers aka people. A lonely guy kills himself? Great news for the rich elite. They don't need as many slaves as before since AI will take your job later anyway. There's one less sheep to entertain and to keep busy, or one less sheep to cull with vaccines.

And of course most men who commit suicide anyway aren't Chads, so women wouldn't care either way.

I mean... yes, it suits "them" just fine that people go to euthanasia booths of their own free will without having to force them to do so in order to regulate the world's population and do that famous carbon footprint a favor.
But the problem being is it's being pushed on kids and younger people as a solution to temporary issues. This is the TikTok youth and they're depressed asf and being told evil shit everyday by the leftist cult. If this for older people or people who truly don't want to be around (maybe if they are sick asf or they sign some sort of waiver - have to have a good reason for it), then sure.. idrc. Same thing with the whole tranny shit, nobody gives a fuck, but leave the damn kids alone. Suicide shouldn't be on kids' minds just like sex. It's evil.

When they no longer need your labour, you'll gonna get your personal suicide machine in different colors and themes. Just wait until A.I evolve a little bit more.

When they no longer need your labour, you'll gonna get your personal suicide machine in different colors and themes. Just wait until A.I evolve a little bit more.
Trvthnvke. But only goys will be allowed in it

If you think of life as a video game, lets say you want to end your life

You can either ALT F4 out of boredom and complete apathy (suicide)

Or go ER (griefing the game somehow)

Sometimes you're not gonna have that energy in you to want to troll or grief

If you think of life as a video game, lets say you want to end your life

You can either ALT F4 out of boredom and complete apathy (suicide)

Or go ER (griefing the game somehow)

Sometimes you're not gonna have that energy in you to want to troll or grief

If I could shoot myself with a glock right now I 100,000% would but cucked CA laws won't let me buy one.

The fact that abortion always gets defended with the "my body my choice" argument, meanwhile people (mainly men of course) who consider suicide get gaslight and get accused of being selfish just proves in what gynocentric shitworld we live in. Foids killing an organism thats not herself ? Totally okay. A man killing himself because he cant endure being bullied and treated like trash his whole life ? Muh suicide is never a solution, you are selfish if you kill yourself

The fact that abortion always gets defended with the "my body my choice" argument, meanwhile people (mainly men of course) who consider suicide get gaslight and get accused of being selfish just proves in what gynocentric shitworld we live in. Foids killing an organism thats not herself ? Totally okay. A man killing himself because he cant endure being bullied and treated like trash his whole life ? Muh suicide is never a solution, you are selfish if you kill yourself
And ironically , suicide is the only one that doesn’t effect anyone else

It doesnt matter if it is normalised, what matters is if you want to do it, just do it effectively and safely. You cant normalise death of any kind thats why people get sad when there old grand parents die