Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can we make an effort to always refer to 'those guys' as 'Incelsindenail'??? I'll do this from now on

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
The Problem With Incelsindenial is that they focus solely on the things that are said in anger, frustration, sarcasm and jest on here.

The blatant reason they do this is they cannot address the real issue of the overwhelming majority of women not being attracted to men who are not either rich, famous, thugs or 8+ in looks, or a mixture of the above, which is basically what us and most certainly them are not. Therefore they are scrambling like crazy to try to blame the issue on us.

The thing that baffles me the most is why would someone care so much about us or women to be on there 24/7 as most of the posters there seem to be.

Another funny thing I noticed there is - there are no women there. They are there defending women left right and centre 24/7 while they are basically sitting there without a woman spending all their time on an internet board having been cast aside by society just like us while the women they are defending are oblivious/don't care and are outside just a few feet away getting into relationships with the sort of guys that these closet virgins are desperately trying to claim that they aren't getting into relationships with.

The reason for this is simply that they are:-

INCELSINDENIAL

I was wondering if we can all make a conscious effort to refer to them as this rather than the laughable name they have chosen for themselves. It is only fair considering this is what they most certainly are. Maybe if we could get a thread stickied reminding people that this is what they all should be referred to as? That way any new guys to inceldom or any guests will know exactly what Incelsindenial are. I feel like using their real name gives them too much credit.

It's over for indenialcels AND incelsindenial

We should just start ignoring them so they go away like someone already said. This should work. They like being brought up here I believe.