Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can we just genocide hyper tall foids already??

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
No joke. I’m not referring to taller foids on the 5’8-5’10 scale that might mog us fellow manlets. I’m talking about hyper tall alpha females who dwarf normal sized men.

WBNA players or those similar. What men are these women compatible for? None. They are genetic freaks, dwarfing and moving even a 6’3 chad alpha male.

And it wouldn’t be an issue if they were humble about it. But no, most of these women opt to use their size to aggressively and persistently assert dominance over everyone else within society and disrespect everyone around them.

It’s very unnatural and requires corrections

All foids are the same.

Why? It's not their fault for being born tall

give them to manlets and we will cease hostilities

Why do you care so much

It’s their fault for utilizing their height to assert dominance and disrespect and walk all over any men that are shorter

No joke. I’m not referring to taller foids on the 5’8-5’10 scale that might mog us fellow manlets. I’m talking about hyper tall alpha females who dwarf normal sized men.

WBNA players or those similar. What men are these women compatible for? None. They are genetic freaks, dwarfing and moving even a 6’3 chad alpha male.

And it wouldn’t be an issue if they were humble about it. But no, most of these women opt to use their size to aggressively and persistently assert dominance over everyone else within society and disrespect everyone around them.

It’s very unnatural and requires correction
We should redistribute their eggs equally tbh under ultravisionary blackpilism ofc

WNBA foids all turn into disgusting dykes

Img

That’s stupid. If anything short foid need to be culled their genetics will create more short people.