Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can we get a list of all incel sites?

xanox

xanox

Recruit
★★
We should pin a list of all incel sites to the top of this forum. So far I'm counting:
incels.is
lookism.net
looksmax.org
braincels on reddit
Did I miss anything?

Bodybuilding.com

Last edited:
Holy crap, that's a lot. This definitely should be pinned somewhere by a mod.

The point is that it'll turn into a popularity contest.
I don't think so, none of us care about post counts, the site is about talking about ways to fight cuck and whoredom. I don't know how that can be a popularity contest, except if someone always has good content.

Blackpill4u.secretdarkinternet.com
Might have been taken down by Sherlock Holmes...

8chan's /r9k/, wizchan and /v/

instagram.com

I found another one but it's dead. **********

I don't think so, none of us care about post counts, the site is about talking about ways to fight cuck and whoredom. I don't know how that can be a popularity contest, except if someone always has good content.
The enabled like posts is ego stroking tbh

Wtf happened to puahate and sluthate

Looks like blackpill.online is down. RIP

Guess that's what happens when your biggest fans have a shared fondness for spamming domain registrars with their valuable and richly occupied "leisure time".

GoDaddy HQ: "blackpill.online....Why are we getting so many of these today? Here's the thirteenth one about the post saying 'cucktears gay lmao', this one with the caption 'do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'"

Relatedly, any shiteating cretin that uses the stale "tendies, mountain dew, basement" meme should have its own unsightly, bloated body tossed into a trash compactor (one at a time, natürlich).

Looks like blackpill.online is down. RIP
Yeah, anon was worried about the crime threads. Hopefully another will be up soon. There needs to be a site for taking action against the cucked system.

Anondump got cops pay a visit to his house in US too.
He messed it up bad with blackpill.online.

Wonder when this is gonna happen to me lol

Relatedly, any shiteating cretin that uses the stale "tendies, mountain dew, basement" meme should have its own unsightly, bloated body tossed into a trash compactor

Ironically, a lot of the people who use that meme constantly actually fit that description better than the majority of incels.

Think about it, what kind of person would spend a significant amount of their time getting angry at random people on the internet who have no influence on their lives and trying to get obscure websites and subreddits they don't like shut down? Sure as hell not a mentally sound person in a healthy relationship and a normal social life.

Ironically, a lot of the people who use that meme constantly actually fit that description better than the majority of incels.

Think about it, what kind of person would spend a significant amount of their time getting angry at random people on the internet who have no influence on their lives and trying to get obscure websites and subreddits they don't like shut down? Sure as hell not a mentally sound person in a healthy relationship and a normal social life.

Oh yeah, no doubt. It bleeds out of their typing, betrays itself in their smug dullness, issues forth from their arcane fascinations like a screaming gust of stale air. Every time they get called on it, they vacillate between "concerned watchdogs" and "grinning spectators", when really they spend the better part of the day with their hog noses to the ground, rooting in the furthest corners of the internet for someone beneath them. They can never seem to find anything, so they resort to spinning fictions in their empty, desolate heads.

This is what I imagine the average Soybean Farms, 4skin, et al. "epic shitlord" looks like:

717_medium.jpg

If they're under the age of 30, that is. You just want to give these fags wet willies through the screen. The rare foids (imagine how defective a bitch has to be to end up in a place like that) aren't even worth mentioning, because you don't really expect them to be sensible anyways.

Italian incels forum:

1. http://brutti.red
2. https://ilforumdeibrutti.forumfree.it
3. https://unbruttoforum.forumfree.it

The last two that I have linked (forumfree) are incel forums but they are cuckold because women are allowed (which obviously they have no problem to have sex, while the males are all virgins). The first forum that I have linked is composed only of males and the women are not allowed. I’m an active member of the first forum.

Yeah, anon was worried about the crime threads. Hopefully another will be up soon. There needs to be a site for taking action against the cucked system.
Yeah man, I agree. It was a good forum while it lasted.

Anondump got cops pay a visit to his house in US too.
He messed it up bad with blackpill.online.

Wonder when this is gonna happen to me lol
Wait, what? Did he actually do something illegal?

Lookism.net
Redpilltalk.com (former PUAhate and sluthate)
Truecels.org
r/braincels
r/hapas <-- don't racemix
r9k
r/short <-- I got banned for spreading incel stuff; still tons of incels

Honorable mentions

MGTOW, Mensrights, theredpill, inceltears