Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel can we even win somehow?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
not including stuff like winning the lottery and doing drugs & goldiggers all day. talking about a realstic way.

i dont think we can win. i really think from day 1 it was over, no matter path we chose.

No, there is no way to win. That's the final layer of the blackpill

not including stuff like winning the lottery and doing drugs & goldiggers all day. talking about a realstic way.

i dont think we can win. i really think from day 1 it was over, no matter path we chose.
A Revolution is necessary to turn the tables around in favor of your average men.

No man there is no winning

If you're an incel on NEETbux, you've "won" imo. (srs)

of course we can win, just the fact that we are able to even have this discussion should say a lot

no winning, it was rigged from the start

Only if society got burned down to the ground.

It's time to SEA bro.

Questionable. Victory is finding rare life form, cute adorable loli waifu of culture. But their existence is not scientifically proven

Of course there is no winning.

You can’t ever beat the system

If I won the lottery, I think my life would be OK. I could afford as many surgeries as it takes to bring me up to normal.

Theres no way you can truly win at life, well nobody can truly win at life.

The only way of winning is too realise that you are in a simulation and that you and everyone you know are not real, yet maintain a sense of self and also a sense of love and connection to all those you now know are not really real.
If you can achieve this realisation without instantly fading from existence, then you can then act independently of the simulation and alter reality as you see fit and attain godhood.
Only one being in all history is said have to achieved this

Last edited:
The only way to “win” is to become rich or a NEET

The only way to win is if you get the girl. Never gonna happen bud

No, it was over as soon as the sperm entered the egg.