Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we emails to saints like saint Minassian?

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Pedro Lopez's biggest fan
★★★★★
Can we send them emails?

I would chat with him. He seems like a pretty cool guy

we want pussy.

Maybe he could be a friend to relate to?

The questions here are: do you know his E-Mail and will he reply to it ?

You should try to get on another gov watch list bro...

My bet is paper letters only!

Source? + how old will he be
He will be 50 years old. Attack happened 6 years ago, he got life imprisonment with the possibility of parole after 25 years

I’ll miss you :cryfeels:
Me too. However, I always was good at survival and < 20 years is supposed to be a super doomsday event according to "archaix."

Me too. However, I always was good at survival and < 20 years is supposed to be a super doomsday event according to "archaix."
I fvcking hope so. Humanity should have gone extinct a long time ago

I fvcking hope so. Humanity should have gone extinct a long time ago
Its cyclical

"Mud flood,"
"Tartaria"
And
"Melted reality"
Are fun things to look at

You’ll be emailing Dave Norton

Lots of geological as well as historical evidence (archaix) for regular dooms...

Ofc, for us everyday is doomsday
60 years worth of doomsdays must be brutal. You live in America, how tf did you have the will power not blow your head off after 25?

60 years worth of doomsdays must be brutal. You live in America, how tf did you have the will power not blow your head off after 25?
The rope broke

The rope broke
Same shit happened to me. I’m a ukcel so I’ve tried everything you can think of, my next plan is lighting myself on fire or crashing my mothers car

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back