Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we ban this clown Weed?

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
He's 19 yo kid, which is already non-incel defintion, on top of that he's not virgin, white with blue eyes and blonde hair. 

Annoying as fuck seeing his shit around. All kids should fuck off.

ya dude is a fakecel for sure

dr-problematic said:
He's 19 yo kid, which is already non-incel defintion, on top of that he's not virgin, white with blue eyes and blonde hair

He has no sympathy for us old virgins, says we can "have sex with a fatty if we tried"

Not even a virgin, the shitposter needs to fucking leave.

Weed said:
Thanks but anyways who's he? I saw his pic in 2012

I have no idea. Found him while looking for the "Hero of Kvatch" meme.
There's really no hope for him, but he still mogs me with his blue eyes and blonde hair.

Alex_Bones said:
I have no idea. Found him while looking for the "Hero of Kvatch" meme.
There's really no hope for him, but he still mogs me with his blue eyes and blonde hair.

So you're saying I mog you? 
zPrb5iL.gif

I look like him

dr-problematic said:
He's 19 yo kid, which is already non-incel defintion, on top of that he's not virgin, white with blue eyes and blonde hair. 

I don't see how being 19 would make anyone not incel. You're pretty much done growing and your face is not going to change anymore so please tell me how you come up with stupid shit like this.

Alex_Bones said:
Yeah, you do. I'm on this level:
6DLlb8z.jpg

Looksmatched m8.. still better eyebrows and cheekbones tho as well as chin and philtrum teehee

Weed said:
Looksmatched m8.. still better eyebrows and cheekbones tho as well as chin and philtrum teehee

Being blonde and having blue / green eyes will automatically bump you some points in the attractiveness scale. I have terrible curly dark hair, shit eyebrows and ugly brown eyes.

Alex_Bones said:
Being blonde and having blue eyes will automatically bump you some points in the attractiveness scale. I have terrible curly dark hair, shit eyebrows and ugly brown eyes.

0.5 points max IMO. My blonde hair is shitty ngl, if I grow it out to my chin it looks ginger as fuark.

Blue and green eyes are not that rare especially blue .. Rare eye colour will bump you few points for sure

Weed said:
0.5 points max IMO. My blonde hair is shitty ngl, if I grow it out to my chin it looks ginger as fuark.

Blue and green eyes are not that rare especially blue .. Rare eye colour will bump you few points for sure

Ethnic femoids really love it.

Alex_Bones said:
Ethnic femoids really love it.

Fair enough but ethnic femoids that live in their OWN countries only, even Asians in USA/UK or any first world country goes for chads. Asian chicks in Thailand love blue and blonde hair, at least I get few matches in Thailand. I really want to go to Thailand next year but many tourists are getting killed. Worth it tho.

Weed said:
Fair enough but ethnic femoids that live in their OWN countries only, even Asians in USA/UK or any first world country goes for chads. Asian chicks in Thailand love blue and blonde hair, at least I get few matches in Thailand. I really want to go to Thailand next year but many tourists are getting killed. Worth it tho.

What the fuck are you talking about clown? Do you think it's some fucking interest club in here you fucking down syndrome monkey? Get your blue pilled teenagers bullshit the fuck out of here. I get vomit reflexes just from hearing 'fuaaark' and 'tbh tbh'. Fucking moronic creature.

dr-problematic said:
What the fuck are you talking about clown? Do you think it's some fucking interest club in here you fucking down syndrome monkey? Get your blue pilled teenagers bullshit the fuck out of here. I get vomit reflexes just from hearing 'fuaaark' and 'tbh tbh'. Fucking moronic creature.

From scale 1 to 10, how salty are you?