Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can u predict if someone will rope eventually or not? Are there signs? Behaviors? The way they think generally?

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
In short is there a path to suicide n can u know if someone is on that path n still doesnt know it himself?

incels probably have a really high suicide rate

depression usually is the first step, as for how to tell if someones depressed or not, if they have no future goals, look forward to nothing even things they once enjoyed, and just seem apathetic in general, those are big signs

Yeah. If your parents don't love you, if you have no friends, if you have no job at the age of 23, if you don't have a car to drive because one of the tires is flat, if you're broke, if you're an alcoholic, if nobody understands you or wants to understand you, if everyone hates you for being ugly. :feelsokman:

better copes, probably
So its all context to you n nothing significantly different in their minds
depression usually is the first step, as for how to tell if someones depressed or not, if they have no future goals, look forward to nothing even things they once enjoyed, and just seem apathetic in general, those are big signs
isnt that all of us on here

In short is there a path to suicide n can u know if someone is on that path n still doesnt know it himself?
Kinda hard to spot cause it isnt that obvious for most peopel but these peopel often scream out an desperate cry for help thats isnt clear cut as ,,I need help''

Yeah. If your parents don't love you, if you have no friends, if you have no job at the age of 23, if you don't have a car to drive because one of the tires is flat, if you're broke, if you're an alcoholic, if nobody understands you or wants to understand you, if everyone hates you for being ugly. :feelsokman:
very logical
but i was concerned with what goes in on a suicides mind. What all these generate in his mind. It must be sth powerful to make one rope other than that we on here all share negative experiences/views

isnt that all of us on here
no, and you truly dont know if someone is suicidal or not unless they tell you, its just that typically if you cant feel anything from anything, that tends to lead you to viewing life as useless, as for if that leads to suicide, its hit or miss for people, u cant know whats going on inside someones head

Kinda hard to spot cause it isnt that obvious for most peopel but these peopel often scream out an desperate cry for help thats isnt clear cut as ,,I need help''
Scream it like how?
By shutting themselves up in their room

no, and you truly dont know if someone is suicidal or not unless they tell you, its just that typically if you cant feel anything from anything, that tends to lead you to viewing life as useless, as for if that leads to suicide, its hit or miss for people, u cant know whats going on inside someones head
I was thinking if someone just keeps being like shut in himself n silent n avoidant n without much willpower but with so much skepticism n mockery for the world n people in general, he is SURE to rope

I was thinking if someone just keeps being like shut in himself n silent n avoidant n without much willpower but with so much skepticism n mockery for the world n people in general, he is SURE to rope
that definitely is another example of warning signs, ldar can lead to suicidal ideation

that definitely is another example of warning signs, ldar can lead to suicidal ideation
Should stop ldarmaxxing n get out trying to forgo my ego n connect with normies/people

Scream it like how?
By shutting themselves up in their room
Verbal or written references to suicide or death
Talking about being a burden to other
Feelings of hopelessness or helplessness
Suicidal and/or homicidal threats
Seeking out things that could be used in a suicide attempt, such as weapons and drugs
there isnt really a list it depends how the person expresses themselves

Should stop ldarmaxxing n get out trying to forgo my ego n connect with normies/people
ldar is one of the worst things you can do long term for your brain and coping with the world, if its already hard to go outside itll only get worse the more u ldar, my neeting days made coming back to society so fucking hard

ldar is one of the worst things you can do long term for your brain and coping with the world, if its already hard to go outside itll only get worse the more u ldar, my neeting days made coming back to society so fucking hard
Brutal
I have this shitty research i gotta do for my MA n it will involve so much interaction
I dont think i can do it

Verbal or written references to suicide or death
Talking about being a burden to other
Feelings of hopelessness or helplessness
Suicidal and/or homicidal threats
Seeking out things that could be used in a suicide attempt, such as weapons and drugs
there isnt really a list it depends how the person expresses themselves
:yes:
Also constant visualization of suicide

Brutal
I have this shitty research i gotta do for my MA n it will involve so much interaction
I dont think i can do it
well, id suggest getting some gabaergics or a beta blocker to deactivate your sympathetic drive turning on, phenibut if you want otc, benzos for the mental depression it causes and apathy, and propranolol to tell your body fuck off making my heart and face flush, theyre lifesavers for situations like those lol

well, id suggest getting some gabaergics or a beta blocker to deactivate your sympathetic drive turning on, phenibut if you want otc, benzos for the mental depression it causes and apathy, and propranolol to tell your body fuck off making my heart and face flush, theyre lifesavers for situations like those lol
Im not the type to just take drugs arbitrarily
gotta go through the shit sober n normal

My co worker killed himself recently. I don't remember anything in particular he said/did the day he roped. We worked together for 6 months. I do remember him saying to me twice that his life was falling apart and there's nothing he can do about it (I told him yeah same here and I just fucking laugh about it)

He was a cool dude but he had very young kids. I think about those kids growing old never having a dad. This was his decision though

My co worker killed himself recently. I don't remember anything in particular he said/did the day he roped. We worked together for 6 months. I do remember him saying to me twice that his life was falling apart and there's nothing he can do about it (I told him yeah same here and I just fucking laugh about it)

He was a cool dude but he had very young kids. I think about those kids growing old never having a dad. This was his decision though
Brutal :cryfeels: