Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can thugmaxxing help?

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I mean you literally thugmaxx kill every single inhibition inside you and always show alpha personality and do what it takes to get whaf you want
I mean at the end of the day worst case senario you die,but i mean as an incel it wouldnt mean that much lul
Thugmaxxing boyos??

TERACOPE. No thug maxxing for your height and face

All you need to thugmaxx is 1. Hypebeast type clothing 2. Low inhib personality 3. Be black or arab ( Bonus ).

Idk give it a try bobby

I couldn't thugmaxx even if I tried lmao :feelskek:

Thugmaxxing only works if the area you thugmaxx in isn't used to actual thugs. So that essentially means upper middle class areas. Lower class areas you are having to compete with actual gangbangers, so thugmaxxing isn't anything special. Its like being 6'4 in the Netherlands. Its also really difficult to thugmaxx if you are short or non NT. You have to constantly put up an act and it can get tiresome, especially if you are constantly getting into shit.

No, unless you look like Meeks

Thumaxx is bullshit

Sure provided you're chad.

thuggmaxxing is only for tyrone, so its only exclusive for the negroid race.

Yes, but if you're ugly and/or look frail, you'd have to really go for it for it help. Kill people, become a famous druglord, shit like that. Putting some hip hop music on and LARPing won't be enough at all.

Don't do it btw.

I mean you literally thugmaxx kill every single inhibition inside you and always show alpha personality and do what it takes to get whaf you want
I mean at the end of the day worst case senario you die,but i mean as an incel it wouldnt mean that much lul
Thugmaxxing boyos??
yes. but u need be legit thug who has scars and has dangerous aura. or be an ogrcel and tallcel to do it

If its authentic yes
Dark triad men are superior

Thugmaxxing doesn't work if you have shit height. If you got a good height and frame then maybe thugmaxxing helps (because serioulisy, nobody's gonna be afraid of a short skinny guy or obese sedentary)