Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can this site open people webcams?

I hope not. There is no privacy in this world

It makes no difference really. All we ever do is eat slop, jerk off, or watch a movie. Nothing eventful to really spy on.

My Computer doesn't have a webcam

At first I thought you mean .Is bruh

Really? That’s odd as fuck for real, and I never saw a windows 7 or greater computer without a webcam.
Desktop PCs don't have webcams.
Laptops have webcams because they're for fags ...

Desktop PCs don't have webcams.
Laptops have webcams because they're for fags ...
What? Of course desktops usually have webcams. The ancient windows 7 desktop we had did and so does the almost 10 year old windows 10 one. We just put tape over the cameras to be safe as soon as we got each PC

What? Of course desktops usually have webcams. The ancient windows 7 desktop we had did and so does the almost 10 year old windows 10 one. We just put tape over the cameras to be safe as soon as we got each PC
???

This is a desktop PC, where exactly does it have a webcam as standard?

Unless you give the site permission to do so and suddenly the mods want to watch u no, and its extremly unlikely that the mods know any exploit to do so. Maybe the feds seeing this but they dont need to do that jfl

???
View attachment 1300561
This is a desktop PC, where exactly does it have a webcam as standard?
Fuck, do the modern ones all really not have webcams? It’s been ages since I owned a newish desktop computer. I’m used to the all in one desktop computers, not the tower ones like this, and all of the all in ones we had each had a webcam built in. Plus, pretty sure my grandma’s old monitor for her tower PC had one too.

Fuck, do the modern ones all really not have webcams? It’s been ages since I owned a newish desktop computer. I’m used to the all in one desktop computers, not the tower ones like this, and all of the all in ones we had each had a webcam built in. Plus, pretty sure my grandma’s old monitor for her tower PC had one too.
There are monitors with integrated webcams but they aren't common ..

There are monitors with integrated webcams but they aren't common ..
Weird. Wonder why every single one my family members owned had one then. And both all in one desktops we had each had a built in webcam. Current all in one desktop is like 9 years old and came with one from the factory

Weird. Wonder why every single one my family members owned had one then. And both all in one desktops we had each had a built in webcam. Current all in one desktop is like 9 years old and came with one from the factory
Where are you from?

shieeet i thought i could open up some cams but I am too low IQ

It allows you to access unsecured devices that means no password/default password.

No, it won't give you access to someone else's laptop cameras. Only CIA can look at your dick pics.

The jannies are watching us through our webcams

Where are you from?
USA. What about you? Webcams on the all in one PCs were super common when we bought ours. Idk if it still is common anymore though because I haven’t bought one in almost a decade

Good type of post. It can see some but mostly not. It is an important topic to discuss because safety and privacy is all, lux supports fully

USA. What about you? Webcams on the all in one PCs were super common when we bought ours. Idk if it still is common anymore though because I haven’t bought one in almost a decade
Germany. Usually our Desktop PCs only came with mouse and keyboard, the monitor always had to be bought separetly and most models didn't have a webcam ..

Germany. Usually our Desktop PCs only came with mouse and keyboard, the monitor always had to be bought separetly and most models didn't have a webcam ..
I see. Funny how different things are in different areas. I wonder what side of the road you guys drive on as well. I never traveled outside of the USA and haven’t been outside my state for around 14 years, so not familiar with foreign places.

I looked at everyone's web cams and can confirm that 90% of the forum are chads

webcams are not integrated . it is an accessory

computers are generally not replaced like a smartphone . Home appliances and computers lasts for decades.
Yeah, but decades is a stretch. Our computer is like 9-10 years old and is slow as fuck now. It’s barely good for anything and we’re gonna have to replace it. My 5 year old gaming laptop and 5 year old iPhone still work great though.

Our computer is like 9-10 years old and is slow as fuck now. It’s barely good for anything
o dont say that, you are disrespecting the computer which served you well, it might need a cleaning inside out and a replacement of its fluids. Your computer cn very well last another decade. dont expect it to perform like a intel i9 computer.

o dont say that, you are disrespecting the computer which served you well, it might need a cleaning inside out and a replacement of its fluids. Your computer cn very well last another decade. dont expect it to perform like an intel i9 computer.
Replacement of fluids? :lul: :lul: I’m sorry, what?! It’s a computer, not a car that has oil, coolant, and gasoline in its system.

Replacement of fluids? :lul: :lul: I’m sorry, what?! It’s a computer, not a car that has oil, coolant, and gasoline in its system.
I want to elaborate by replacement I am pointing at the various grease that are used in transfering heat that dries after a couple of years. It should be reapplied.

Jfl imagine jannys checking people's webcam making sure they are actually ugly and if they aren't just ban them would he a good idea if it wasn't so compromising.

I want to elaborate by replacement I am pointing at the various grease that are used in transfering heat that dries after a couple of years. It should be reapplied.
I didn’t even know that was a thing. My knowledge about computers is not that great. Cars are my main hobby and knowledge base. I love cars so much and always top off their fluids when necessary and get the oil changed every 3k miles. My engines never build up scum in them with my good maintenance.

My computers though, not so much I guess. I just use them and never do anything to them.

Cars are my main hobby and knowledge base. I love cars so much and always top off their fluids when necessary and get the oil changed every 3k miles. My engines never build up scum in them with my good maintenance.
thats great. although changing oil a little later doesnt do any harm. do check your tyres and brakes and takes steps accordingly.

thats great. although changing oil a little later doesnt do any harm. do check your tyres and brakes and takes steps accordingly.
I do a lot of city driving and there is a lot of idle hours because I’m always in fast food lines, so the oil does go bad a little earlier than highway driving with low idle hours. Sometimes I wait till like 4-5k if the oil color is still good, but when the oil is very dark, it’s time to change it.

I’ve seen in videos the engines of clowns that go way too long between oil changes, and the sludge is ridiculous.

One of my cars has a very old engine (carbureted classic car engine), and that one gets oil changes even earlier. Engines such as this one have less tight tolerances than modern car engines and run hotter, so need really good oil. The oil for this has a zinc additive in it because old engines like that.

You shouldn't even have a webcam as a sub5 male, and if your pc has one built in just put some black tape over it. Sorted.

yeah shodan can do those things

jfl at normies being so dumb they only figure this out now when shodan has been out for so many years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: