Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Can the news STFU?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
For real can the new shut the fuck up about uvalve? I dont care about a bunch of dead kids who would probably grow up to be chads & stacys. I DONT GIVE A SHIT THAT THEY DIED. And I dont care if more die from the next person to loose there shit. I vaule my gun rights more then I vaule the lives of shithead kids who are 90 percent likely assholes. So fuck em. To me its nothing more them somthing to laugh at. Shit heads robbed of there privlege. Boo fucking hoo.

What are you on about?

He misspelled Uvalde. And this is the first time I'm hearing about it.

What are you on about?
The uvalve shooting. Some person lost his shit and pulled off a 5 star gta. Now the news keeps on bitching abouf how the cops who didnt do shit are now arrested.

The uvalve shooting. Some person lost his shit and pulled off a 5 star gta. Now the news keeps on bitching abouf how the cops who didnt do shit are now arrested.
You mean Uvalde, Texas? Right?

That happened in 2022 jfl but the news knows what gets them the most clicks and views thats why they do it they don't care about any victim.

just ignore the news, mostly

nothing interesting happens out there

not worth caring abt boring faraway shit

Salvador goated lmao

IMG 5840

This happened a while ago + wasn't the shooter identified as a sexhaver and/or gay?

That happened in 2022 jfl but the news knows what gets them the most clicks and views thats why they do it they don't care about any victim.
Neither do I. Lets be honest. If the shooting didnt happen then those kids would grow up to be chads and stacys.

This happened a while ago + wasn't the shooter identified as a sexhaver and/or gay?
He was in contact with a girl but I dont things ever became physical only text. As for his motive? He was bullied at school and at work. Someone recalled that he was even called "future school shooter". Normies asked for it.

yes his ex said they fucked, and he was also a cringe tiktok faggot