Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can the city you are in make a difference in how you are viewed?

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I have lived in Tucson AZ my whole life until about a year ago I moved to a new city. In the new city people are just so much nicer to me. They look at me like they don't hate me. Young girls smile at me and sometimes "unintentionally" touch me. Girls don't immediately walk away when I stand next to them. They stick around and play with their hair and look really approachable. I am treated like I am not garbage. I actually thought that my looks might have improved or something when I moved to the city, but then I visited Tucson again after a year and girls look at me like they despise me again. Not a single glance or smile from a woman after a week of being here - every young female I've encountered has acted like she was creeped out by me.

Yes.

Large cities are always far more harsh than rural towns are.

Countries also have differing tastes, down to culture, or even religion.

In India, the caste system means the whiter you are, the more attractive you are.

incel4life said:
I have lived in Tucson AZ my whole life until about a year ago I moved to a new city. In the new city people are just so much nicer to me. They look at me like they don't hate me. Young girls smile at me and sometimes "unintentionally" touch me. Girls don't immediately walk away when I stand next to them. They stick around and play with their hair and look really approachable. I am treated like I am not garbage. I actually thought that my looks might have improved or something when I moved to the city, but then I visited Tucson again after a year and girls look at me like they despise me again. Not a single glance or smile from a woman after a week of being here - every young female I've encountered has acted like she was creeped out by me.

Are you white? May be racism.

I grew up in and around Flint, Michigan

I was largely viewed as "white"

Most likely because I was and still am

dont really know

Stay AWAY from LA...for the sake of your sanity.

Yes. Moving to a new city is a clean slate. The only burden on your reputation is the subhumanity you carry on your face. Demographics of the city matter too. Once the female male ratio gets high enough, chad doesn’t have enough time after work to fuck everyone. Also if you are white you can slay of the city is mostly Asian.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back