Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can the blackpill evolve?

The End

The End

Banned
-
One thing I really appreciate about science is that it's always open to change. If you can use logic and facts to back up a hypothesis, it is gradually accepted as true.

I don't personally have any information that contradicts the blackpill, but if something significant and inarguable came out that challenged aspects of the current blackpill, could it morph into a variant of itself?

Obviously if the blackpill was completely contradicted it would have to be replaced with something entirely new. But could it be slightly reshaped to be in tune with reality?

People think we are being ridiculous with our ideology, but I think it's right the large majority of the time. The blackpill is a product of the reality we live in, and I think it should stay that way. That way we have truth by our side if someone challenges us.

What do you think?

Last edited:
All the blackpill is is recognization that you can't improve your situation. It's not a set of facts or beliefs.

I would say yes. After all, the blackpill evolved from the redpill. The blackpill took all the shit from the redpill and rejected the parts about confidence, game, PUA, and the like and replaced it with genetic science.

If something came out that "fixed" the blackpill (I think a race-based thing will be the likely culprit), it would adapt.

yes, Here is an example of the blackpill evolving, I personally evolved from the blackpill i recongnized how females act, how degenerate females are disgusting and the fact feminism ruined everything for males in this society.

One thing I really appreciate about science is that it's always open to change. If you can use logic and facts to back up a hypothesis, it is gradually accepted as true.

I don't personally have any information that contradicts the blackpill, but if something significant and inarguable came out that challenged aspects of the current blackpill, could it morph into a variant of itself?

Obviously if it the blackpill was completely contradicted it would have to be replaced with something entirely new. But could it be slightly reshaped to be in tune with reality?

People think we are being ridiculous with our ideology, but I think it's right the large majority of the time. The blackpill is a product of the reality we live in, and I think it should stay that way. That way we have truth by our side if someone challenges us.

What do you think?

It should absolutely be shaped by science. This is why I continually say black and white men have comparatively little to complain about. That is not based on my "feelings". It's based on scientific evidence that shows white men are doing roughly as well as they always have, and while blacks are doing slightly worse than their historical performance, they are roughly matching whites.

I will acknowledge the trend doesn't look good for blacks though and they will likely soon follow us ethnics into the void. Whites? Barely any movement at all.

incel-race-jpg.11479

Although, it would be fair to point out that white celibacy went from around 8% to now 12% which still an added 4% of all white men who can't get laid, and when you have millions of white men in the west, that 4% adds up to a fairly loud voice. Ie. 1/25 white men are now incel when they would have been fucking in the late 2000s.

Blackpill is not a set of independent premises. Each facet is related to each other. It's based on human physio-psychology and how animal mating strategies work. Also it's based on long time of observational science and statistics. There is no possibility of something coming out that contradicts everything (or a major part) of the blackpill. Yes, blackpill will evolve in the future along with human evolution, if human physiology and sexual organs evolve in a different way, the pill will evolve into that direction, but it will take a millions of years.

It has already evolved. At the beginning it was merely LMS, now it's "bone-MS" - we have identified bone structure as everything that matters.