Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can tall foids be feminine?

Can tall foids be feminine

• Yes, tall foids can be feminine

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Kinda, but they would still be too dominant and thus not as feminine as shorter foids

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • No, tallness isn't feminine

Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters
What if it's just you and her in private?
I would prob be inscure with any GF at first, maybe slightly more for tall I guess? but think I could try to get over it
would be easier in bed than standing/kissing

I'm pretty indifferent to the height of a foid. I suppose smaller is better.

Yes if they have a cute face and soft voice.

Yes if they have a cute face and soft voice.
True, but asking if just her being tall will cancel out those things, or if they can have them.

Only in the west, anywhere else no

If she is thin, maybe, but tall foids are usually masculine.

I know some users on here wouldn't mind or even prefer tall foids, especially foids taller than themselves.

Me personally, I prefer foids around my height or slightly taller (me being around 5'3.5, ideally I would want a foid between 5'0 and 5'7 would be the best). Slightly taller would be nice to have for cuddling and also because taller foids look more developed, and thus more mature and breedable. Honestly, I'm not that picky on height unless the foid was a literal midget, since I don't like foids that are too young-looking IMO. The minimum that I would go for would be around 4'8 but it's not ideal.

Over 5'7 would be kinda too tall for me. While I do find tall foids sexy (even more so than petite foids) and it would be really hot if I could take over and dominate a foid of that height especially if she was voluptuous and curvaceous, if I was looking at this in an LTR perspective it would be kinda awkward because she wouldn't fit well with my body if we were to cuddle (I like being the big spoon and have her back cradle against mine while I have my hand over her waist. Being the little spoon is not good for me since I get less skin contact from the front.).

And I can see now how there are pros and cons between taller and petite foids, and that they have their own appeals. With shorter foids it comes down that they're more neotenous, more delicate looking, give us more of a desire to protect them and the look of their eyes when they look up into yours.

Taller foids appear more assertive and makes men insecure about his abilities to provide, protect and take charge for her. But I think give them appeal to some is the fact that they appear more nurturing and that she can provide almost motherly affection.

At the same time, I don't want foids who are too dominant and over my head, not just in sex but in the relationship as a whole. I'm more of a passive dominant guy and while I am into gentile femdom and I do like foids that have more motherly inclanations that can take care of me in the emotional sense, I still want to take the lead as the man.

Another thing I've noticed about tall foids is that they tend to be less feminine and more butch/tomboyish, less soft-spoken and more stoic, not because of their height in and of itself but also how they present themselves in their style and behavior. And also most tall foids have a very narrow and skinny frame. Which maybe I wouldn't mind too much because I do love long and slender legs, but also most tall foids don't have much curves or wide hips or thighs which I also really like. Average and petite foids tend to be more curvy.

So I wouldn't mind tall foids and I definitely prefer them over petite foids.

Asking the question to other user here if tall foids, if they are over 5'7 or even over 6', can be feminine in the traditional sense (very girly in how she looks and behaves, sensitive, soft-spoken, passive, caring and nurturing, etc), or does a tall foid automatically looks like a dyke? Or are they more tomboyish or too domineering but still within being feminine in a more modern/alternative sense?

And I'm asking about men's appeal to taller foids in a male perspective, not in a foid's perspective of what they think of what men think of taller foids. Because obviously even tall foids want even taller men, or at least the tallest they can get even if he's at her height or slightly shorter because they still want a man who feels he can physically dominate her as well as protect and provide for them.

@Languishingrn
@Words2_live_bye
@calimero
@Deep.Nest
@Ecstasy
@PPEcel
@Quarantined
@Blacktarpill
@To koneic
@Mecoja
@crestfallencel
@Pumpkin
@RREEEEEEEEE
@erenyeager
@sexratiocel
@trying to ascend

Also asking if you are into tall foids as to why you why you like them or what's their appeal to you?
Depends on how tall and frame

Could short men be masculine?
If they grow a giant ass beard and are really short, they can dwarfmaxx.

Mostly a cope, but they'll appear masculine.

If they grow a giant ass beard and are really short, they can dwarfmaxx.

Mostly a cope, but they'll appear masculine.
Would likely give off a circus performance vibe. Its rough for short men. For tall women it doesnt make a difference.

yes, and it depens upon the upbringing, the way she is bought up.