Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Can someone who is expert on meds or has tried help me on this?

socialrejection

socialrejection

Recruit
★★★★
Basically yesterday I had to change my meds. Another therapyst switched my ativan to klonopin. But this time instead on only taking ativan only when I have to sleep, he prescribed klonopin both when I wake up and when I have to go to sleep. Having said this the question is: i was highly dependant on alcohol. Now I have taken 1MG of klonopin about 4 hours ago. Even after taking klonopin although i have less anxiety, i still crave for alcohol. I wanted to know if it was ok to drink one or two beers just to make me less nervous, without OD or blackout.I just need a way to cope and that was working ok, someone who has tried can tell me if it's fine to have some drinks after 1mg of klonopin? I know it has very long half life so that's the problem. It was fine with ativan cause it had less half life

it only removes half of my anxiety, but I still miss the alcohol effect. It made me more social and it had an euphoric effect, now it's just reduced anxiety

I don't know if I would risk it man, just to be safe. I understand where you're coming from though, alcohol is both a blessing and a curse. Maybe you can try an alternative like shweed or something instead?

I don't know if I would risk it man, just to be safe. I understand where you're coming from though, alcohol is both a blessing and a curse. Maybe you can try an alternative like shweed or something instead?
Yeah I wish but I have no access to that here :feelsugh: that would help a lot

Why would ask this on an incel forum of all places? :lul:

Anyways, I think you should talk to your doctor, but generally, mixing alcohol with any drug is a bad idea.

Why would ask this on an incel forum of all places? :lul:

Anyways, I think you should talk to your doctor, but generally, mixing alcohol with any drug is a bad idea.
That's why I posted this in offtopic :woke: also there might be some other people coping in the same way

@socialrejection

You should avoid mixing clonazepam and alcohol because of how the two substances interact. Both are central nervous system depressants, meaning that taking them together can lead to problematic side effects, like: Dizziness. Drowsiness.

@socialrejection
yes I know general side effects i had questions about how much alcohol is actually dangerous(od, sudden blackout with vivid dreams ecc)