Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone tell me what 'escaping from abuse' means?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
So many times in reddit ex abuse posts you see foids talk about they were able to 'escape' their abuse after years of being with someone. Like, did they have a fucking gun against your head? Were you chained in a basement?
These arguments literally make no sense. 'I didn't realize how abusive my ex had treated me until after I escaped'. its like NO, you KNEW he was asshole, but you decided to stay with him because he looked good and later got bored of him. muh vagina cant help being attracted to abusive chads
Foids are literally incapable of being responsible for anything. jfl.

So many times in reddit ex abuse posts you see foids talk about they were able to 'escape' their abuse after years of being with someone. Like, did they have a fucking gun against your head? Were you chained in a basement?
These arguments literally make no sense. 'I didn't realize how abusive my ex had treated me until after I escaped'. its like NO, you KNEW he was asshole, but you decided to stay with him because he looked good and later got bored of him. muh vagina cant help being attracted to abusive chads
Foids are literally incapable of being responsible for anything. jfl.

I thought it was because if she left him, he would attemqpt to kill her?

In that case, WHY didn't she see his murderous personality in the first place?
shitty ability to tell intentions because dumb + Chad halo clouding their view. foids like to claim they are some social geniuses because they are so henish but they really aren't.

shitty ability to tell intentions because dumb + Chad halo clouding their view. foids like to claim they are some social geniuses because they are so henish but they really aren't.
especially the ones who are psychology and sociology students. They are the most annoying because they think something that is just common sense is some kind of arcane knowledge

The sex was too good.

In that case, WHY didn't she see his murderous personality in the first place?

He was hiding it from her, but after some time showed his true colors. Reccomend you do checks on people youte going to date.

especially the ones who are psychology and sociology students. They are the most annoying because they think something that is just common sense is some kind of arcane knowledge
It's the Chad halo, it's too powerful. It wins over foids much easier than men I theorize merely because men are more logical, and women more emotional.

So you could imagine how enticed they could get by seeing a Chad. There was even a study saying how women were less likely than men to get horny, but when they do, their arousal is far more strong than of men's.

It means she’s finally free from having starfish sex with her sub 6 husband.

It means she found a chaddier chad

It means they couldn't find another chad to fuck her so she decided to stay with the current abusive chad

It means she couldn't escape her slut instincts

If you're an incel, you can escape abuse with a high powered handgun or a noose.