Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone shoop a bluepill in this picture

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
6048586_orig.jpg

Just thought it would be a good idea since this is what the modern liberal post-Vatican II Catholic Church is feeding us regarding women and relationships.

I think it would be a pretty cool shoop in general.

i stopped visitng churches long time ago

Did they feed you bluepills on women?
no coz whenever my parents were forcing me to go there i was going on cementary and was sleeping on the bench to compensate last night of playing

no coz whenever my parents were forcing me to go there i was going on cementary and was sleeping on the bench to compensate last night of playing

Sunday, saturday baby

This is you in Polish church:

never visited a church and never will

Look at the Catholic "religious" Stacies dressed like going in the club in the holy church
im not watching that shit, i stopped living, now just LDAR at my room, then i will just work and then LDAR

atheism is the way to go, no matter how many bluepilled `science-lovers` proclaim their atheism because it seems cool to them. islam, while treating foids right, is not better than any other religion, it's all bullshit, no reason to believe any religion whatsoever

atheism is the way to go, no matter how many bluepilled `science-lovers` proclaim their atheism because it seems cool to them. islam, while treating foids right, is not better than any other religion, it's all bullshit, no reason to believe any religion whatsoever

Atheism in the West is just a degenerated form of Christianity.

Christianity is the truth, I just don't agree with the modern liberal ways of the Church.

Atheism in the West is just a degenerated form of Christianity.

Elaborate, please. I truly despise people who do not believe in god, and thus behave more like spineless joy-craving junkies than moral human beings, but abrahamic god, as described in the holy books of jews, christians and muslims, is logically incoherent and cannot exist.

Elaborate, please. I truly despise people who do not believe in god, and thus behave more like spineless joy-craving junkies than moral human beings, but abrahamic god, as described in the holy books of jews, christians and muslims, is logically incoherent and cannot exist.

Atheism in the West is a cult, they adopted Christian cultural norms and their philosophy comes from originally Christian ideas. They're basically Christians without God.

Atheism in the West is a cult, they adopted Christian cultural norms and their philosophy comes from originally Christian ideas. They're basically Christians without God.

You mean, people who claim themselves to be free-thinkers but mindlessly follow the so-called 'scientific' community of roasted atheistic femmies and the like? no wonder atheism might be defamed in the minds of some people here, but for me it's just because of sheer improbability of God's existence, pure logic.

One of the biggest ragefuels is when a foid/cuck tries to portrait themselves as logical, rational and then resort to fallacies, defensive mechanisms and so on. in that case their atheism nothing more than ego-feeding, because they might've as well believed in anything.

6048586 orig

Here you have it. It looks like shit. It took my 2 min.

Yes that would a funny picture

Weed can do it, he is photoshopcel
@Weed

Religion is important because it keeps Low IQ normies, cucks and roasties from engaging in degeneracy. I couldn't give a shit about whether the beliefs are true or not.

The New Aristocracy should be the religion of affirmative values, papa don't preach