Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone refresh me on the Incels.me family of forums?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I was told that it was posted somewhere here, but all I can find are somewhat incel-relevant sites and resources in general. I want only the forums that are specifically tied to Incels.me. Like Truecels.org, for instance.

I don't think truecels.org is tied to incels.is, at least not officially. I believe it was started by a guy from reddit, known on the forum as Toyotomi Hideyoshi, and 13k.

I don't think truecels.org is tied to incels.is, at least not officially. I believe it was started by a guy from reddit, known on the forum as Toyotomi Hideyoshi, and 13k.

Is there even an Incels.me family of forums? Is Looksmax actually tied to Incels.me?

looksmax is "tied" to incels.is as in the mods are from here, but that's about it. truecels is not affiliated with incels.is in any way.

looksmax is "tied" to incels.is as in the mods are from here, but that's about it. truecels is not affiliated with incels.is in any way.

You're a mod, can you tell us if Looksmax is the only forum tied to Incels.me? Truecels isn't, but what about other forums?

You're a mod, can you tell us if Looksmax is the only forum tied to Incels.me? Truecels isn't, but what about other forums?
in what way could different forums be "tied" to incels.is? looksmax, for instance, has a somewhat different audience. what do you mean by it?

in what way could different forums be "tied" to incels.is? looksmax, for instance, has a somewhat different audience. what do you mean by it?
be careful what you reveal. Seriously.

I mean officially related, brought to you by the people who make Incels.me. Like Looksmax is.