Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can someone rate this guy from my city?

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
He is in the same city as mine. He's like 6'2

My personality scanners say 8. A skinny fat white twink with a good jawline could run laps on getting pussy on this motherfucker!

Over a 7 If taller than 6 feet

Racism is wrong.

Last edited:
Chad ethnic, but failoed because ethnic. SMV of a mid-tier white normie.

not at all.
Cope. He can easily fuck a stacylite if he wanted to

Cope. He can easily fuck a stacylite if he wanted to
4/10 white normies can fuck a Stacylite, no shit lol. Doesn't mean he's anything special.

Last edited:
4/10 white normies can fuck a Stacylite, no shit lol. Doesn't mean he's anything special. Usually only lower-class foids go for ethnics too.
Cope

4/10 white normies can fuck a Stacylite, no shit lol. Doesn't mean he's anything special. Usually only lower-class foids go for ethnics too.

Seems like a cope. I see him with GL white girls all the time on the other hand I've never seen a white 4/10 getting stacylites

Say cope all you want. You're a currycel so you probably get a boner seeing a good looking ethnic. The truth is that being ethnic is a major failo.
Then why are you full of deformities you NEET mayo monkey :feelskek:

Say cope all you want. You're a currycel so you probably get a boner seeing a good looking ethnic. The truth is that being ethnic is a major failo.

Do you see the penis being inserted in them? lol. You probably just can't rate. Most Stacylites and high-tier Beckies I know are with 4 - 6/10 guys.
This is true. A skinny 90 pound soaking wet chadlite white boy could mog any ethnic to hell and back.

He's what you could've been.

He still isnt below chad in the west. 8/10
i was personally joking.he is good even in the west,but with the norwood reaper coming and the fact that he doesn't seem to have a good jaw(he always posts sideways),after all of that i don't think he will do amazing.

He's a Chad ethnic, the equivalent of a 5/10 white guy.
He would mog any 5/10 white guy. Putting too much on emphasis on race

He's a Chad ethnic, the equivalent of a 5/10 white guy.
Idk man but I would gladly give away white privileges to be the guy in OP. I don't really think a 5/10 white mogs a chad of any race. Maybe it's different where you live.

Idk man but I would gladly give away white privileges to be the guy in OP. I don't really think a 5/10 white mogs a chad of any race. Maybe it's different where you live.
mirin' his physique and NT tattoos ngl. Would give a lot for those.

Chad. Not quite gigachad because ethnic. If he were blonde, blue eyed, and fair skinned then yeah.

Blonde hair is a falio I thought
If it's paired with blue eyes and fair skin, I'm pretty sure it's a halo. You know, the aryan/nordic mogger stereotype. That being said, hair color is pretty insignificant compared to other traits since it can be dyed easily.

Chaddam Hussein

If it's paired with blue eyes and fair skin, I'm pretty sure it's a halo. You know, the aryan/nordic mogger stereotype. That being said, hair color is pretty insignificant compared to other traits since it can be dyed easily.
I’m skinny blonde haired and blue eyed and I get absolutely no women:panties:

8/10 or 7/10 his friend mogs him with green eyes.... is that you? lol