Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone put a curse on me so I'm driven to kill myself?

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★★★
I'm done :forcedsmile: a lifetime of misery and terrible concessions

youre not entitled to die incel

Can someone put a curse on me so I'm driven to kill myself?​

The curse is already in place and its designed to keep us alive to torture us for as long as possible. Death would just be a release from that torture, which cannot be allowed.

The curse is already in place and its designed to keep us alive to torture us for as long as possible. Death would just be a release from that torture, which cannot be allowed.

Holy fucking shit..

My sweet boy, this IS your curse and your mother put it in you

@Qwertyuiop99 use your voodoo brocel

18638.jpg

No death for my virginity :forcedsmile: oh Lord fuck my life

Ask a Haitian in New Orleans to do some vodoo on you

But that would fuck my life up even further and have negative consequences so I'm not doing that