Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone please explain to me what happened with Blackletcel and whogivesafucc?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I was hard at work over the last week and a half and have clearly missed some seismic events in the incel community, maybe a good idea should be a megathread where news of this nature - concerning the coming or going of leading members of the forum and their reasons for acting - can be updated? Would be grateful if someone could explain to me what I have missed.

Whogivesafucc- Geniunely cannot tell what his exact situation is but we know he is a pathological liar and a LARPer. First admitted to lying about autism (which seriously pissed me off), then a leaked screenshot of a PM got posted in which he claimed to have had sex multiple times and lost his virginity at around 12-14 years old. He then changed the story and claimed to have only ascended recently. I don’t believe neither accounts and do believe he is still incel due to his incessant posting and lurking here (he was here 24/7 so I don’t see how he had time to get laid). Nonetheless nothing he says can be taken for a grain of salt and thus he should remain permabanned.

Blackletcel- Lied about being 5”2 and turns out he is 5”10 and he says that it’s still manlet. Then complained about having a 7 inch dick on discord. He finally got permabanned from both incels and discord for mocking Knajjd’s height IIRC. After that, PMs of him claiming to have had multiple FWBs got leaked and so did his picture and he turned out to look like one of those prettyboy youtubers.
Really?? That is insane, can you link me his pics? I’m with you on whovivesafucc, he was too active a user not to have had something profoundly wrong with him.

i dont understand why it was such a big deal so many people are larping here anyways

I think because both of them were higly active users
one of them (whogivesafucc) looked chadlite and has ALWAYS proven to be lying because his stories had always been proven wrong/there were discrepencies between posts. Like he contradicted himself daily about being incel but people were surprised a chad was a larper? jfl. i liked the goy because he was a fellow autist but i knew from day one he was a larper

one of them (whogivesafucc) looked chadlite and has ALWAYS proven to be lying because his stories had always been proven wrong/there were discrepencies between posts. Like he contradicted himself daily about being incel but people were surprised a chad was a larper? jfl. i liked the goy because he was a fellow autist but i knew from day one he was a larper
I wasnt really surprised about whogivesafucc, but rather about blackletcel

I wasnt really surprised about whogivesafucc, but rather about blackletcel
he might not even be the guy in the pic, guy in the pic is literally 9/10 lol

He was lying about having autism. Absolutely detest cunts who lie about having autism because people who actually have it lose credibility.
it is either diagnosed or STFU about your "autism"

Diagnosed with PDDNOS at age 6
certified OTS at 5. i remember the principal said i had "psychopathic tendencies" at a young age because i use to fight people lol

JFL if you think he's a 9. He a 5.5 who is autistic and 5'7. That, while maybe is better of that some people here, is still a legitimate incel description.
he is 5'10 or 5'11 with a 9/10 face. you cant rate for shit

Let me tell you a story, there was a man named Jack who put trust into his friends in the great cave, the cave of sorrows, but most of all a cave of immense relatability among The Shunned people. So, Jack spoke with one of The Shunned quite frequently actually, I'd go as far as to say he even respected him. This one's name in my little story is The Liar, but it was once The Mage. I will refer to him as The Mage before the incident, and The Liar after the incident. As we all know, we gain our powers from our grievances and our eternal misfortunes, and The Mage's misfortune was quite a prominent power. Although, he claimed to be the grandmaster of this ancient skill, dwarfism. Of course they, The Shunned, trusted The Mage's prose because what else could they do? They cannot provide each other with the specifics and proof of their powers in fear of The Swarm. The Swarm is a dense group of insects, blindly following orders given to them by The Queen just to be a part of a larger collective. In this world, there are only two classifications of people, the members of The Swarm, and the members of The Shunned.
Now that the backstory and description of this world has been transcribed, I must tell you what happened to The Mage. So as I said, Jack and The Shunned trusted in The Mage's powers, for they all grow strong connections within the group, and are longing for friendship, or companionship as I should say. One day The Mage revealed his true self to The Shunned. He was not a grandmaster of his supposed skill in the slightest. Not even a master, nor a knight, no not even a knight. As it turned out, he knew nothing of the skill. Absolutely nothing, yet to this day he still insists on having the ability to conjure dwarfism. The Mage will now be referred to as The Liar from now on. So, I can only speak for Jack on this, but once this fact was revealed to him, he instantly grew a seething, burning hatred for The Liar within him. Contempt for The Liar grew so tremendously that Jack went on to brutally slaughter The Liar. He utilized his own powers, separationism, to set a righteous flame to The Liar's mask. Eventually the fire engulfed The Liar, and he was no more. The flames were now extinguished, and so was he, but Jack still lives on in this world to this day. As I said when I mentioned how he still insists on having the ability to conjure dwarfism, The Liar still lives too, but not in this world. No longer. He has now been put into shackles and pulled down to The Underworld. No one can hear his screams. No one, and Jack is glad.

even the average user incel can tell based on whogivesafucc's post that he's either trolling or larping, hope that literal faggot gets acid faced

JFL at users who pity whogivesafucc, but bash blackletcel at the same time. The only reason you do it is because the former is WHITE and GOOD LOOKING. If you do this, you're a disgraceful lobotomite who can't digest the black pill.

JFL at users who pity whogivesafucc, but bash blackletcel at the same time. The only reason you do it is because the former is WHITE and GOOD LOOKING. If you do this, you're a disgraceful lobotomite who can't digest the black pill.
Who would seriously pity one over the other? Have you seen people doing this?
i dont understand why it was such a big deal so many people are larping here anyways
That's why its a big deal doofus

Blackletcel mogs fuck to oblivion.

Anyone have a picture of blackletcel they can post here?
He told me he was 5ft11.5 and that anyone under 6ft has 0 chances even if they're only half an inch below

Anyone have a picture of blackletcel they can post here?
He told me he was 5ft11.5 and that anyone under 6ft has 0 chances even if they're only half an inch below
19982 512b294d0955a9eb031cb8ef94999d63

He is not a Chadrone but definitely not an incel looking guy. He has girls literally cutting themselves for him.

TYvm, and god fucking damn is that really him and not troll?
That's a picture i would use to show a Lightskin Tyrone

The fuck.
He is not a tyrone. This is what I call a Tyrone.
images