Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can someone please explain to me how on earth white foids mog so much

tandoorichickencel

tandoorichickencel

Officer
★★
It’s unreal how much white women mog.

Whitecels, do you ever look at photos of your mother when she was in her 20s and go “I’d fuck her”.

I can’t imagine how much pain whitecels on here go through seeing white women even below average white women looking like they’re goddesses.

Is it a genetic thing. Are all non whites naturally attracted to white foids cos of some genetic reasons inbuilt into our collective psyche?

Holy fuck I just coomed to one just now and I feel like I am just more and more attracted to white women.

Curry foids black foids and even Asian foids don’t do it for me.

Why do ethnics worship white women? I guess anything is better than ones curryland.

Why do ethnics worship white women? I guess anything is better than ones curryland.
But explain to me why currycels don’t want sheboons?

I reckon it’s the dark skin

Whereas white women at the polar opposite of a sheboon

I think all races of men are attracted to white foids
If you’ve lived around them they aren’t that special. I am paki and not automatically attracted to them because I am used to it. I think ethnics like them because of their exoticness, same as why white guys like noodlewhores.

If you’ve lived around them they aren’t that special. I am paki and not automatically attracted to them because I am used to it. I think ethnics like them because of their exoticness, same as why white guys like noodlewhores.
I can understand if you have had bad experiences with white foids - you’d negate them from being your sexual preference.

I live in an ethnic enclave and i can see how much white foids mog when I’m in an office environment

The white women also exude confidence naturally as a result of being seen as more desirable than ugly curry foids and ethnic foids in general

Its just objectively true. They are better looking on average.

Next you will say htat whites are more attractive because of "muy society" and not due to evolution. You sound like those landwhales who think that most men perceive them as ugly because of "society" and not because of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and natural selection(unhealthy people being uglier)

Its just objectively true. They are better looking on average.

Next you will say htat whites are more attractive because of "muy society" and not due to evolution. You sound like those landwhales who think that most men perceive them as ugly because of "society" and not because of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and natural selection(unhealthy people being uglier)
I won’t say that. Even if they are more attractive on average it’s cringe that ethnics worship them.

I won’t say that. Even if they are more attractive on average it’s cringe that ethnics worship them.
Whites also admire white beauty. Thats why the right in Europe did so well and one of the reasons why most white Americans will vote for Trump. USA is 40% non-white, so hes unlikely to win due to non-white voters, but most whites will vote for him.

Racism/xenophobia is lookism at a high level. Germany took in over 1 million Ukrainians with 0 controversy.

The issue is that when shitskins become the majority it makes once white nations ugly AF.

10 years ago my college used to be 65% white, while today its around 50% white. Way uglier. Used to see attractive , white foids as starbucks server , now I see obese Hispanic and Pajettas as servers.

L.A used to be the most attractive place on earth. Now its full of mid( like 6/10) Asian and latina women, with its fair share of obese blacks and hispanics. Same happened to London. Full of Indians and Arabs now.

Its just how it is. No one likes to walk around and see ugly, short, brown people. NOT justifying racism NOR am I saying its wrong what Vance said about Haitians etc. but its the way it is.

Pretty much this - also the white guys with yellow fever for noodlewhores mostly got rejected my white foids their whole adult life

Whites also admire white beauty. Thats why the right in Europe did so well and one of the reasons why most white Americans will vote for Trump. USA is 40% non-white, so hes unlikely to win due to non-white voters, but most whites will vote for him.

Racism/xenophobia is lookism at a high level. Germany took in over 1 million Ukrainians with 0 controversy.

The issue is that when shitskins become the majority it makes once white nations ugly AF.

10 years ago my college used to be 65% white, while today its around 50% white. Way uglier. Used to see attractive , white foids as starbucks server , now I see obese Hispanic and Pajettas as servers.

L.A used to be the most attractive place on earth. Now its full of mid( like 6/10) Asian and latina women, with its fair share of obese blacks and hispanics. Same happened to London. Full of Indians and Arabs now.

Its just how it is. No one likes to walk around and see ugly, short, brown people. NOT justifying racism NOR am I saying its wrong what Vance said about Haitians etc. but its the way it is.
I agree there is something innate about whites that make them attractive to all races

Pretty much this - also the white guys with yellow fever for noodlewhores mostly got rejected my white foids their whole adult life
I do think that there’s a strong underlying coping mechanism within the white male psyche to prefer Asian foids when white women mog hard

white foids are typically obese feminist uggos

The average white female doesn't mog

Lmao the vast majority of White femoids are average or below average looking.
Femoid simping thread here.

They claim to be "Proud of their race" Yet simp over another race of women all the time:feelsclown:

I do think that there’s a strong underlying coping mechanism within the white male psyche to prefer Asian foids when white women mog hard
They do it because they cannot attain white women.

Most of the white men with Asian women are old, white men who get with some average looking asian woman or an overweight Mexican.

Whites are just the best race, followed by east asian women

White GF is a status symbol too

If a guy has to get with an asian/indian/black woman, you can kind of look at him and think "he got with her because thats all he could get"

They claim to be "Proud of their race" Yet simp over another race of women all the time:feelsclown:

Whites also admire white beauty. Racism/xenophobia is lookism at a high level. Germany took in over 1 million Ukrainians with 0 controversy.

White facial features are considered the most attractive by both men and women all over the world.

Tales from the slums of Islamabad