Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone help me find the 2 war games I used to play?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
When I was 10 I remember I used to play 2 war games one on xbox 3 and the other with a relative on PS2 or 3. Here is what I can remember about each of those games:

1. The game I played on Xbox 3 was a war game in which you would run through some desert in the Middle East and try to shoot terrorists or something. I remember there was a sequence where you had to untie a man who was sitting on a chair in the middle of the desert, it was almost like a cutscene of sorts. I really can't remember clearly what the objective was. All I know is that I never finished it

2. The game I played with my relative was a collection of different maps and it was like call of duty or csgo but not exactly any those 2 games. I remember there was a map with yurts where you could hide in them and shoot users from the corners if I remember correctly then there was also a map on the boat. Another feature of the game was weapons like in every shooter game. You could use a knife and there were numerous types of guns. Also, the thing is I never even really played that game, I just watched him play since I kind of sucked at the game. Plus I also couldn't understand shit since he mostly played the game with Turkish settings and I think even the title was translated so I couldn't remember when I wanted to search it up on the computer later

Anyways, can someone help me find those two games based on descriptions. Its funny how I can barely remember anything at all so since the descriptions are pretty vague just try to guess

Maybe I should repost in the Lounge

Dont really know but 2 games that could match the description is Medal of Honor or the modern one. The other one is Spec ops the line. But Spec ops is 3rd person and super dark for a game.

Maybe it's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter it had a desert like location. Or a Desert Storm or one of the Socoms.

Second could be Escape from Tarkov maybe? Black squad or Battlefield?

Second could be Escape from Tarkov maybe? Black squad or Battlefield?
1. Escape from Tarkov - nope
2. Black Squad - looks kind of similar but I don't think that is it
3. Battlefield - nope