Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can Someone get girls just by being rich?

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
So let’s say you’re so ugly a straight up 1/10 Truecel .
But you’re hella rich and got sport cars and a good job.
Are you going to be able to get girls ?

Yeah, but those girls will be disloyal and are using you for your money and resources. It isn't "true" love from them.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Yeah, but those girls will be disloyal and are using you for your money.

Yeah. Girls will eventually get desensitized to Chads and just want an easy stressfree life.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Yeah, but those girls will be disloyal and are using you for your money and resources. It isn't "true" love from them.

I mean who cares if they are using me for my money if I get the pussy

JustKillMe said:
So let’s say you’re so ugly a straight up 1/10 Truecel .
But you’re hella rich and got sport cars and a good job.
Are you going to be able to get girls ?

Yes, resources are very attractive to women. In the primal sense men weren't supposed to be pretty boys, but provide support and and protection.

JustKillMe said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:

I mean, if you are looking for pump and dump and casual sex, but not an actual relationship, then yeah go for it.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

The true love you speak about is LUST. All those catfishing experiments prove it even more.

ask this gentleman over here
7-FB-ER-1.jpg

NYincel said:
The true love you speak about is LUST. All those catfishing experiments prove it even more.

Depends how rich. If you’re just well to do (1-5mil savings) then you have to wait till they’re done cock carosel in their 40s. If you are legit filthy rich (>5mil savings) then you can go as if you were chad.

dogcel said:
ask this gentleman over here
7-FB-ER-1.jpg

And ER is like 10 times better looking than me it’s over

It's possible. Many FHOs are openly vapid and materialistic gold-diggers.

Yes, but your will never be able to experience true love

There is a saying, "Sure money can drop panties but it can't make them wet."

JustKillMe said:

then get a prostitute instead. same thing, only probably cheaper.

Of course they can, but you'll rarely get sex

Yes, but:

a) has to be extremely rich, ie millions
b) also has to have some social status: can't just be some reclusive sweaty fat millionaire
c) has to be willing to give lots to her
d) girls will basically cheat on him lots with the pool cleaner etc (hot young chads)
e) divorcerape

Girls and sex, yes. Love, maybe. Loyalty, fuck no.

Like, if you had millions of dollars and were a 1/10 you could probably find a girl who would be like good friends with you and fuck you plenty out of gratitude for the lifestyle you provide her and be happy as your wife so long as you let her also fuck other hot dudes.

Like some normies/chads with tiny dicks get emotionally loyal loving wives who will fuck them from time to time so long as they live in cuck relationships and let the women have bulls. Bonus points if you're bi and will let her bull fuck you too, she'll never leave you.

I´ve known three guys who are extremely rich.

One was a 2/10 curry and his parents had a networth of $100+ million. Guy was incel as fuck when he came to America. Girls in bars/clubs took one look at his face and rejected him even though he was wearing a Rolex and an expensive suit.

Another guy I knew was obese with an average looking face. Networth atleast 500+ million. He was dating a 2/10 redneck girl who was just as fat as him.

Last guy I knew was literally a billionaire and his father owned one of the largest companies here in Germany. He was dating a 7/10 who cheated and ditched him the second she met a chad at a local golf club who didn´t make nearly as much money as the other guy.

There is simply no escaping looks law unless you are willing to get a prostitute who is only with you for your money. She will never love you or be attracted to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back