Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can someone explain why asians are so good at art?

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
It seems that your average east Asian people can draw a lot better then an average westerner even without training. http://www.mskoriru.com/japanese-school-life-art/. Is it because being good at art in general is encouraged over there? Or is it because of the fact that they are naturally more talented? I honestly have no idea.

culture

which is why east asians are less likely to settle with deviant art tier shit

They spill their love and emotions on paper cause their SMV are quite low to get a girl perhaps

High IQ and good spacial processing. Also, when your language demands that you draw (Kanji), it's not a surprise that they are better drawers on average.

They aren't as innovative as whites though.

Asian supremacy tbh

Only a matter of time until China invades and puts us all into camps.

They spill their love and emotions on paper cause their SMV are quite low to get a girl perhaps
Then maybe some incels should learn the way of the east Asians :feelshmm: .

Anime and manga are hideous.

Stereotypes are shit man

Not really a stereotype when you compare websites like pixiv and deviant art
Agree, even if you don't like the anime style it's obvious they're just better at drawing.

Hard work. Whites don't actually do any hardwork, they let the STEM immigrants innovate for them.

Asians score roughly the same as whites on measures of verbal intelligence, but significantly higher than whites on measures of nonverbal intelligence.[a]
This is just a guess, but Asians' drawing ability may just be a manifestation of their high nonverbal intelligence.

I thing its due kanji, from young age they already have to learn how to draw them, not surprising that it can then translate into ability to draw other things.

I thing its due kanji, from young age they already have to learn how to draw them, not surprising that it can then translate into ability to draw other things.
Yea thats what I was also thinking because kanji and east Asian characters have very fine lines. Thus allowing for greater motor control then their western counterparts.

Because they aren't good at sports so they put all their stats into drawing

Their focus on the fundementals rather than splatter-paint-jacksonpolocking is my first guess.

They arent lol. Asian and artistic dont belong in the same sentence

1. Japanese people has tremendously graceful finger motor skills. Having clumsy fingers is considered as an ape-like subhuman trait.

2. Nice handwriting and penmanship is highly valued in Japan (also in many Asian/middle eastern countries, also used to be in the west but not anymore, thanks to "muh progress", good handwriting is considered as a complete "useless" pursuit now.)

khuthba-icli-mufti-farhan.jpg
s-l640.jpg
Lanza-penmanship.png
Penmanship-1-1_1.jpg

3. To write chinese characters (Kanji), you need to have good motor skills.

4. Japanese and Asians are the highest IQ race.

world-IQ-map-becker-2018.png

5. Their imaginative power is also strong.

img.jpg

Source: spent my first 8 years of childhood in Japan until my 3rd grade.