Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can someone explain what the fuck are pronouns and shit?

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
What the fuck are those? They she him?

Why is the west obsessed with them?

It is just another way in which the ZOG wishes to destroy the west- mainly utilizing mentally deranged foids & faggots to adhere to this "pronouns" bullshit.

its just LGBTQXLAHSHJEJEJ stuff, my pronouns are In/Cel

my pronoun is hit/ler

I hate faggot nazi symphatizers like you
JFL if you think i sympathize with the chad aryan nazism

No i supoort a version of nazism where the most truecels are on the top sending chads to the gas chamber.

It’s mentally ill social reinforcement, back in the day these transsexuals would actually be getting mental therapy vs social reinforcement. You should disregard anyone identifying as something other then man or bitch.

JFL if you think i sympathize with the chad aryan nazism

No i supoort a version of nazism where the most truecels are on the top sending chads to the gas chamber.
Chads seeds should be preserved for a better world

We shouldn’t breed at all

Chads seeds should be preserved for a better world

We shouldn’t breed at all
We should seize the means of reproduction and breed selectively so as to control our flaws, for instance, manlets would breed giraffe foids, chinlets would breed shark-mouthed foids, and so on.

There is nothing wrong with us.

There is everything wrong with normies and the way they've built this feminist soyciety.

We should seize the means of reproduction and breed selectively so as to control our flaws, for instance, manlets would breed giraffe foids, chinlets would breed shark-mouthed foids, and so on.

There is nothing wrong with us.

There is everything wrong with normies and the way they've built this feminist soyciety.
No the bad gene ruins it

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with having kids? Let bad gene people not reproduce you fucking smart ass idiot